3 years, an Author's Note - 18

Lmao.. hey. I really don't know how to start this. Maybe by introducing this note.

Hello, I'm the author of this book that I had started in the summer of 2020. I was getting into musicals at the time and liking to research different parts of history, Newsies fascinated me. Whilst of course the movie nor the stage play are 100% accurate to the real life events, I still found myself being able to heavily enjoy it.

And so: I decided to write this little self-insert fan-fiction for the public.

I didn't except it to get more than maybe 5 views per chapter? But looking back onto it, you guys have exceeded my expectations.

I'm so grateful for all the reads and support even if I am no longer updating here (yes I know this is an update) and for the very first few who I interacted with during my first time posting this book which made Newsies so much more important to me at that time.
Not to say that it no longer is, but it's something I had moved away from a long time ago and as of the past few months have been quite hard for me, I liked to look back on this.

I occasionally come back to Wattpad when I notice my notifications are nearing big numbers and I very often see people's comments on my chapters, laughing at the characters that I managed to write the personality of. And my writing at the age of 16 wasn't that good. Not that it's any better now.

Again, I'd like to thank the original readers who supported me during this writing, and the current readers who still enjoy it.

Happy 3 year anniversary on August 23rd!! <3