Chapter 10

Dedication: xxSweaterWeatherxx for being the first person to guess what's in the cabinet. The rest of you need to chill. Lashton sex will not happen right away. You still have to wait a while.

Luke was so close.

I reach up and grab the bottle of whiskey.

"You want some?" I ask, turning to Luke with raised eyebrows.

"I've never had whiskey," Luke responds, staring at the bottle.

"It's kind of strong, but it isn't too bad."

I take two small glasses out of a cabinet, then pour whiskey into each.

"Here," I say, holding a glass out for Luke.

His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "I'm good, thanks."

I shrug and down the drink in one gulp, then cough at the strong taste.

Luke grimaces and asks, "Why do you even drink it?"

"Being drunk is better than being sober," I say, pouring another shot.

"Why?"

"It helps me forget what happened to me." I drink the shot.

"Oh. Then I want some."

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Yeah?"

He rolls his eyes. "Yeah. That's why I said it, you idiot."

"You know, you're either happy, or annoying."

"Yeah, I do know that. I've lived with myself my whole life. That's probably why my dad-" he cuts himself off and shakes his head. "Never mind. Pass the bottle."

I do, along with the other glass, and he pours a bit into the glass before taking a tentative sip.

He immediately spits the whiskey back into the glass and shakes his head.

"It's better if you just down the whole shot at once," I say, an amused smile on my lips.

"It tastes bad."

"So does cum, but I bet you swallow."

He blushes and quickly drinks the shot, then pours another.

"How do you know what cum tastes like?" he asks. "You've probably never blown a guy." He drinks the shot and stares at me as he does so.

"Am I supposed to take that offensively?"

"No. Haven't you been in here for a while? I just meant that you probably haven't blown anyone because there aren't any other guys here our age."

"Oh." I grab the bottle from him and pour myself another shot. "No, I never have, but it just seems like cum tastes bad."

Luke nods. "It does."

An hour later, Luke and I have finished the bottle, and I'm so drunk that I can barely see, my vision is swimming so much.

"Lu..." I say, not bothering to say the rest of his name.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"I, um... I need to vomit."

"Then go vomit." He groans and rests his cheek on the table. "Why did I drink that much?"

"I don't know." I stumble away from him and to the nearest bathroom. I don't end up throwing up, but Luke does.

He rushes into the bathroom a few minutes after I do, throwing his crutches to the ground and emptying his stomach into the toilet.