Chapter -5

As Maya tries to ignore the first set of candid photographs, hoping it's just a one-time incident, her concerns quickly escalate when she receives yet another set of pictures. These new photographs show her walking on the streets, entering a restaurant, and even capturing moments from her private life. It becomes evident that someone has been stalking her, invading her privacy.

Maya: (concerned and annoyed) Priya, this is getting really creepy. These pictures are from various places, and it's like someone has been following me.

Priya: (concerned) Maya, this is not okay. We can't ignore this any longer. We need to take action and find out who's behind this.

Maya: You're right. This is not something I can just brush off. I need to know who's doing this and why.

Priya: We'll figure this out together, Maya. We won't let anyone invade your privacy like this.

Maya and Priya exchange determined looks, both resolved to get to the bottom of this unsettling situation.

Maya: Thanks, Priya. Your support means a lot to me.

Priya: Always, Maya. We're in this together.

As they take the first steps towards addressing the issue, Maya feels fortunate to have a friend like Priya by her side, ready to face any challenge and stand up for what's right.

Maya and Priya's efforts to investigate the stalker intensify as they try to uncover any leads or clues that might help identify the person behind the intrusive photographs. They search for patterns, examine their surroundings, and even reach out to mutual friends to see if anyone might have information. However, despite their best efforts, the stalker remains elusive, and the photographs keep coming.

Maya: (frustrated) Priya, I just don't understand how this person is able to track my movements. I've been cautious, but they still seem to know everything.

Priya: I know, Maya. It's like they're always a step ahead. This is getting really unnerving.

Maya: (determined) We can't let this continue. I refuse to be intimidated by someone like this.

Priya: Agreed. We need to find a way to catch them or at least put an end to this.

Despite their frustration and concern, Maya and Priya continue to brainstorm ideas and gather information.

Maya: (resolute) We're not giving up, Priya. We'll keep trying until we put an end to this.

Priya: Absolutely, Maya. We're stronger together, and we won't let someone invade your privacy like this.

As Maya gets into a taxi one night, little does she know that she's about to come face-to-face with the person who has been stalking her. Seated next to her is a stranger who strikes up a conversation. He introduces himself as a poorly educated villager who has come to Bangalore in search of a job. Maya listens politely, not suspecting anything out of the ordinary.

Stranger: (smiling) Hi, my name is Raghu. I'm from a small village and I've come here hoping to find work.

Maya: (friendly) Hi Raghu, I'm Maya. Nice to meet you. I hope your job search goes well.

The taxi ride continues, and Raghu seems friendly and harmless. However, as they talk, something feels off to Maya. She begins to sense that there might be more to his story.

Raghu: (hesitating) Actually, Maya, there's something I need to tell you. I haven't been completely honest.

Maya: (concerned) What do you mean?

Raghu: I... I'm not a villager looking for work. I'm actually a commercial advertising photographer.

Maya's heart sinks as she realizes the truth. Raghu's confession confirms her suspicions that he's the one behind the stalking.

Maya: (angry and frustrated) You're the one who's been following me, taking those candid pictures!

Raghu: (apologetic) Yes, Maya, I am. I know it's wrong, and I'm really sorry. But your features, your expressions, they intrigued me from an artistic perspective. I couldn't resist capturing them.

Maya: (angry) Intriguing? This is a complete violation of my privacy! You had no right to invade my life like that.

Raghu: I understand that now. I've crossed a line, and I'm deeply sorry.

Maya's anger and frustration are mixed with a sense of relief that she finally knows who the stalker is. She sternly tells Raghu to stop his behavior and to understand the consequences of his actions. She demands that he delete all the photographs he has taken of her without her consent.

Maya: (firmly) I want you to delete every single photograph you've taken of me. And I want you to promise that you'll never do anything like this again.

Raghu: (nodding) I promise, Maya. I'll delete everything.

After the unsettling encounter with Raghu in the taxi, Maya returns to the apartment and immediately feels the need to share the incident with Priya. She knows that her friend's perspective and advice will be valuable in handling the situation.

Maya: (anxious) Priya, you won't believe what happened tonight. I was in a taxi and ended up sitting next to that stranger who has been stalking me.

Priya: (concerned) Maya, are you okay? What happened?

Maya: I confronted him about the stalking, and he admitted to everything. His name is Raghu, and he's a commercial photographer who found my features interesting.

Priya: (shocked) What?! Maya, that's so creepy. Did you ask him to delete the photos?

Maya: Yes, I did. I made him promise to delete all the pictures he took of me.

Priya: (thoughtful) Hold on, Maya. I just had an idea. You should ask him for the negatives. With the help of negative they can develop photos again.

Maya: (surprised) I didn't know that! Thanks, Priya. I'll remember to ask him about the negatives tomorrow.

Priya's suggestion provides a glimmer of hope for Maya. She realizes that if she can get Raghu to hand over the film negatives, it would ensure that he can't recreate the photographs in the future.

Maya: You're a genius, Priya. If he gives me the negatives, that'll really help put an end to this.

Priya: Just looking out for you, Maya. Stay strong, and remember that we're here to support you.

Maya mentally notes to approach Raghu the next day and request the film negatives. While the situation has been challenging, she's grateful for Priya's insights.

If u all like this chapter thn plz vote