Chapter -3

Maya: Priya, that breakfast was absolutely delicious! I can't believe I've been missing out on all this amazing South Indian food.

Priya: I told you Bangalore has some of the best food around! Now that we're fueled up, how about we go explore the city a bit? There are so many famous places to see.

Maya: That's a fantastic idea! I'm all up for some sightseeing. Where should we start?

Priya: How about we begin with Lalbagh Botanical Garden? It's one of Bangalore's most iconic spots. The lush greenery and beautiful flowers are a sight to behold.

Maya: Lalbagh Botanical Garden it is! I've heard so much about it. Let's go!

Maya and Priya head out of their apartment and make their way to Lalbagh Botanical Garden. As they arrive, they're greeted by the sight of vibrant flowers, towering trees, and a serene atmosphere.

Maya: Wow, Priya, this place is stunning! The flowers are so colorful, and the air feels so fresh.

Priya: I'm glad you like it, Maya. This garden is a favorite spot for both tourists and locals. It's a great place to relax and take in the beauty of nature.

Maya: Definitely feels like a peaceful oasis in the midst of the city's hustle and bustle. Let's explore and take some pictures!

They spend a couple of hours walking around the garden, admiring the different species of plants, enjoying the calm surroundings, and capturing some memorable photos.

Maya: Priya, this has been a great start to our explorations. What's next on our list?

Priya: How about we head to Cubbon Park? It's another beautiful green space in the heart of the city. We can enjoy some more fresh air and maybe have a little picnic there.

Maya: Cubbon Park it is! Let's keep the adventure going.

Maya and Priya continue their day of exploration, discovering the beauty and charm of Bangalore's famous places. With each stop, they create new memories and strengthen their bond as friends and roommates.

As the day starts to transition into evening, Maya and Priya decide to head to one of the famous malls in Bangalore.

Priya: Maya, how about we go to UB City? It's not only a shopping destination but also an architectural marvel. Plus, there are plenty of shops and boutiques to explore.

Maya: UB City sounds like a great choice! I could use some new outfits for my job.

Priya: Perfect! Let's go and find you some stylish and professional attire.

Maya and Priya make their way to UB City, marveling at the modern design and vibrant atmosphere of the mall. They step into various stores, exploring different options.

Maya: Priya, this store seems to have some great options for workwear. Let's check it out.

Priya: Absolutely! Remember to pick outfits that reflect your style while also being suitable for your new job.

Maya browses through racks of clothing, trying on different outfits, and seeking Priya's opinion.

Maya: What do you think of this blazer and pencil skirt combination?