𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

I sat next to NiKi as we were doing a meeting to decide our team leader. We'd decide by meeting and discussing while also doing a questionnaire "First, we'll look at the dispositions of the members here." The staff said, pointing to the TV screen at the front.

I let out a sigh when a picture of me appeared on the screen as well as the words 'REFORMER' in bold. "So, Soojin is #1. For #1 it's important for them to have purpose. They're perfectionists and have strong moral compasses."

Sunghoon grinned at me from across the table, "Sounds just like you." He teased making me shake my head shyly.

The staff member nodded, "They think a lot about their actions and they want to be... useful and helpful to those around them." I covered my face as the members started cooing at me. This was scary accurate. "#1 like to take everything on themselves. So lending a hand to them and assuring them that they're doing good or everything okay is very important."

"For #2, it's important for them to give love." A picture of Jake and Sunoo appeared on the screen. "But what else would they want?"

"Love?" Sunghoon and I guessed.

The staff nodded, "They want to receive, for #2, there needs to be an exchange. So #2 will take care of you all warmly. So the team atmosphere may be somewhat warm." She switched slides, which were NiKi and Heeseung. "Next is #3. #3 is someone who like to showcase their efforts like ta da!" I laughed quietly, that did seem like Heeseung and Niki. "They want to be complimented publicly. Then they get more excited and can work harder. When there are a lot of people like this, 'Heeseung, NiKi, you were great earlier!' If you tell them this, it can be a great motivator." She explained.

"Next is #6." I gave a Sunghoon a teasing smile when I saw his photo along with Jungwon's appear. "They don't stand out so much but they quietly and diligently do their roles. If you look here, it says they're devoted people. They quite like to be with the #7 type." Everyone turned to look at Jay who was raising his hand. "If they're next to a bright person, it relieves their worries and burdens so they like being with #7" The slide changed again to a photo of Jay and his enneagram type.

"There's one #7 on our team. He's got a lot of celebrity tendencies." Me and Sunghoon started grinning and holding back our laughs as we looked at Jay. "If you have a lot of #7s on your team, the team atmosphere will be cheerful and really nice. But it may be a little loud." We all started laughing as even with one #7, it was still really loud in the dorm.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We were all given separate questionnaires about each other to decide who would be the best leader for the team. As I finished, NiKi tapped my shoulder, "Noona? Are you done?"

I looked over, "Hm? Yeah, I'm finished." I said as I closed my packet.

"Can you help me then? I can't understand some of these words." He said, sliding over his paper.

"Oh yeah! Of course." I said happily, "What words?"

"Persistently? What does that mean?" Niki asked pointing to one of the questions.

I quickly tried to remember what persistently was in Japanese. But I could only remember it in English. "Wait— hold on, I don't remember." I muttered, earning a laugh from Niki. I looked over at Jay, "Jay-ah, come over and help." I said, waving him over.

Jay immediately got up, "What is it?"

"Niki can't understand persistently, and I can't remember what it is in Japanese. Only in English." I explained, showing him.

"What did you learn Japanese for again?" Jay asked teasingly.

I rolled my eyes, "Listen, my Japanese isn't nearly as good as my English, okay?"