𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The special episode in between part one and two
────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────
"I-LAND'S Angel
Vocal Representative
Ice Princess"
────────────
Kim Soojin (19)
Korean
Training Period: 2 years 1 month
Former Figure Skater for 10 years
────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"Ah I know who this is!" Namjoo said excitedly.

"It must be Soojin, right?" Kwanghee asked.

JooE nodded, "I-Land's angel."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I've been a figure for ten years. Won a lot of medals. I had a whole future, but then I got scouted. The determination I had to debut as an idol grew."

Multiple clips of Soojin figure skating and spinning during I-Land showed

"I've always found dance interesting. Since I was a kid... then I learned how to really dance in 2018, and singing too."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"She's such a good singer!" Namjoo commented listening Soojin's vocal representative performance

Kwanghee smiled, clearly impressed, "I get what they mean when they say she has a natural elegance. The way she carries herself on stage."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"When I told my parents that I wanted to stop juggling two practices, and just focus on being an idol... they doubted me. A lot. I get why, ten years of figure skating and I suddenly wanted to stop after one year of idol training."

"I want to prove them wrong. Show them that my decision wasn't a bad one. That this is what I really have a future in. Even if I have to work until I collapse, I will. I will debut from I-Land, not because of my visuals, or my figure skating history, or because I'm the only girl. I will debut because of my hard work."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I admire her so much for that." JooE mumbled, "Being the only girl in a show like this, and having people doubt you... it's not easy."

Doobu nodded, "Soojin is really... she's a genuinely kind and talented person. None of it's fake. She's really grown since her first day as a trainee skill wise. Every test she's performed in, she's gotten very high scores consistently. I'm also really impressed how down to earth she is. Watching clips from I-Land, I've never seen one where she puts herself first. Always her teammates and then herself."

"I can also see how important it is to her to prove herself as an idol. Not anything else." Sungeun added. "During the Final 13 test, she overworked herself because she's that desperate. Obviously it's not good that she fainted,"

Namjoo pouted, "That must have been tough for her."

"It was stressful for everyone, Soojin is a professional athlete, so she really pushed herself to that state." Doobu explained. "But in the end she did very well, despite all that."

"I'm curious how she earned the title I-Land's Angel." JooE said excitedly.

"Her visuals." Namjoo deadpanned making everyone laugh.

"I think that and also her personality.  Everyone that knows her apparently, agrees that she has the personality of an angel." Doobu explained.

Kwanghee nodded, "It's very hard to find someone genuinely kind and hard working like Soojin."