𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

I sighed loudly as I sat on the floor next to Sunghoon.  Both of us, and Jungwon, NiKi, Daniel, and Heeseung just finishing going through the choruses. "I'm so ready for this to be over." I mumbled as Sunghoon laid his head down on my lap.

Daniel rolled over on the floor and looked at the timer, "Now, we have a day and seven hours left." 

Jungwon puffed out his cheeks, "I can't believe it's all going to end tomorrow night.  It feels like we've been running with all our might, and it'll suddenly be put to an end." When he said those words, so many memories of the past three months came rushing back to me.  It was unbelievable that there were only ten of us now.

"How were our first impressions of each other?" Heeseung asked curiously.

"When I first saw Heeseung hyung, I thought you were handsome and so talented in dancing and singing." Daniel admitted.

"I think we all thought that." I added as Sunghoon slipped his hand into mine and started fidgeting.

"Sunghoonie hyung was like a prince too." Daniel continued, making Sunghoon grin. "Didn't everyone call you the prince in part one?"

I smiled down at Sunghoon, "They did."

"Everyone called you an angel." Sunghoon hummed.

I scoffed, "Okay... prince who's afraid of VRs." I muttered.

Sunghoon glared at me, "Not cool, Soojin."

Jungwon snorted, "I wonder if that went on air."

"I hope it didn't." Sunghoon laughed nervously, "It was scary!  Really, it was!"

"But none of us fell on the floor." Heeseung argued.

"It'll be sad if I don't get to debut after coming all the way here." Sunghoon said, changing the mood quite quickly.

I squeezed his hand, "Whoever debuts, whatever happens," I looked up at the boys, "let's just do our best.  We need to finish off strong."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Later that night we continued practicing for our last performance nonstop.  We were all tired as we walked up the stairs to have dinner, "I say, we practice more. Seriously." Jay said next me.

I flicked his head, "No, we need food."

Sunoo was the first to reach the second floor.  When we heard a gasp, "What's that?" The rest of us quickly followed after Sunoo and saw the lunch boxes that were placed on the table.

"Our names are on it!" Sunoo exclaimed as he sat down in front of his.

I quickly found mine in a purple bag and saw my name on a sticky note.  I quicky opened it and saw two main containers, "Letter!  There's a letter!" Daniel said excitedly.

I looked further into mine and saw a folded-up piece of paper at the bottom.  My eyes already started watering, "No, no way!" I turned to Sunghoon, and he also got a letter in with his lunch.

I had gimbap that my mom always made for lunch for me during school or figure skating practices.  And galbi that my dad made all the time during family gatherings. "It tastes just like my dad's." I told Sunghoon when I took a bite of galbi that tasted like pure heaven.

"Give me a bite." Sunghoon said. I gave him a piece of meat and his eyes widened, "It does!"

I ate some gimbap and it tastes like the ones my mom would make, "Did our parents make these!?" I asked as I set the letter next to my food.  Amazingly, every single one of our meals were different.  All chosen by our parents.