𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

K, NiKi, and Sunoo were already called for the top three. So the remaining eight of us stood on stage waiting for the next place to be revealed.  Fourth place for a score of 85, "The fourth ranked survivor based on the producers' evaluation..." I nervously stood in my place.  Not wanting to go father down past my current rank.

"Kim Soojin."

I took a step backwards when I heard my name, "Hey you did it." Jay said as he pushed me forwards.

I smiled as I stood in front of the producers, "Uhm, I am really relieved I didn't go any lower than fourth.  But next time I will try my best to prove myself better next time.  Thank you." I did a bow to the producers and walked to the gate.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nine of us watched as Jungwon and Hanbin stood in the stage.  Waiting for one of them to be eliminated, "Jungwon..." I mumbled.  Sunghoon put his arm around me, and he looked just as worried.  As the lights turned red, I turned around, "Why? This can't be..." I whispered.  I felt Sunghoon hug me.  Which was slightly comforting, but I was still really worried.

"Yang Jungwon."

I looked back at the screen again and saw a white light shining on Jungwon and a red on Hanbin.  I was relieved that Jungwon made it but really sad that Hanbin didn't. I felt like I was going to cry when I saw Jungwon crying while hugging Hanbin who was still somehow smiling.

When Jungwon came back, I let some of the others hug him before hugging him myself, "Hey, you did good." I whispered.

Jungwon didn't say anything but cry into my shoulder, "I'm sorry." He muttered.

I patted him on the head, ignoring the tears that were running down my face, "No, don't be sorry.  You did as well as you could have."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You doing okay?" Sunghoon asked when I came out of the bathroom from my shower. "You've been really quiet."

I nodded, "I'm fine, just worried. I mean aren't we all?"

Sunghoon shifted over on his bed and patted the empty spot next to him, "I'm worried about you." He retorted. "And I think it's usually pretty important whenever I'm worried about you."

"You're always worried about me." I pointed out, sitting in the empty spot. Sunghoon put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I hummed comfortably when I leaned my head on his torso. "I just want to get this show over with. It's not healthy for any of us." I reasoned.

"I want to kiss you."

I looked up at Sunghoon who seemed just as tired and out of it as I was, "What?"

Sunghoon shrugged but I could see the red on his face, "Ever since that night, I've been wanting to kiss you."

"You don't have to ask for permission." I reminded him. I suppressed a laugh at how flustered he look from his sudden surge of confidence, "You're red."

Sunghoon turned away, suppressing a smile, "Shut up."

I reached my hand up and turned his face to look at me, "I'm only stating facts, Hoon. You don't have to ask permission to kiss me. I trust you not to expose us to the whole entire world that'll watching us next week."

He laughed but shook his head, "Angel, just stop talking, please." He pleaded.

"Make me." I teased, poking the dimple that was showing from him smiling. I laughed when the dimple disappeared when his smile fell.