Incorrect quotes #1!

hey y'all, had the idea to make incorrect quotes for my fics.

Anne: Sasha is taking credit for Marcy's work and getting them to deal with everything! You know what they sound like?
Y/n: You?
Anne: No, I meant... You know Marcy. In spite of being clever, they're also... fragile and weird and they have trouble fitting in. And Sasha is taking advantage of her weakness! You know what that's called?
Y/n: An Anne?
Anne: ...Yeah, but I'm the only one who should be allowed to do that, okay?!

...

Y/n: You know guys, sometimes I feel like Sasha doesn't take me seriously enough.
Anne: "Sometimes"?
Marcy: "Enough"?
Y/n:
Anne: Change that to 'at all' and we'll talk.

...

*Anne drunkenly wanders around the house and Sprig is drunkenly giggling*
Hop Pop, completely sober: *sighs* Well, looks like it's just me and you against the world, Y/n.
Y/n, going to their room: Nope, just you. *shuts door*

...

Sasha: But we're friends! I was building up to calling you a nickname soon!
Y/n: That'll never happen! In fact, you just lost "Y/n" privileges. From now on, you can call me by my last name or 'Hey, you.'.
Sasha: Come on, Y/n.
Y/n: *glares*
Sasha: Come on, Hey you.

...

Anne: I sort of did something and I need some advice, but I don't want a lot of judgment and criticism.
Y/n: And you came to me?

...

Marcy: You have to apologize to Y/n!
Sasha: Fine!
Sasha: Unfuck you, or whatever.

...

Sasha: You might not know this, Y/n, but I am a... flawed person.
Y/n: I do know that.

...

Y/n, after getting a job as a life guard: Hmm... I wonder what those things at the bottom of the pool are..
Anne: THOSE ARE PEOPLE DROWNING!

...

Y/n, holding a kettle: Coffee or tea?
Marcy: Tea.
Y/n: Wrong. It's coffee.

that was fun. see you guys later.