𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚝

Sprig and Polly were washing dishes in the living room while Y/n and Hop Pop were both sitting down the couch. "Having a couch that's tougher than steel is illegal. In many countries." Y/n stated. She was incredibly uncomfortable on the couch, and soon opted to stand.

"Back in my day we didn't have furniture." Hop Pop started, "We sat on rocks. Sharp ones."

"How old are you?" Y/n narrowed her eyes at the orange frog. "As a sidenote, this is definitely how you get butt blisters."

"68." He deadpanned. Y/n chuckled a bit to herself.

—-

Y/n was in the middle of carrying a crate of turnips for Hop Pop, and she barely took it seriously. In fact, she was whistling and she wasn't paying attention.

"Mind the flagstone."

"What the heck is a-" Y/n tripped on a rock and dropped the crate. "Ow... Why couldn't you just say 'watch out for the big rock'?"

"Back in my day, kids spent less time complainin' and more time watching their step." Hop Pop chided, starting to pick up the fallen turnips.

Y/n narrowed her eyes and stared down Hop Pop. "Yeah? Well, where I'm from people fixed their crummy houses." She shot back, getting up and picking up some turnips.

Hop Pop gasped, "This house is like family! You apologize!"

"I'm not apologizing to a house, geezer."

"GEEZER?"

—-

Polly, Sprig, and Anne were inside the living room playing cards, reading, and playing on her phone respectively. A loud thud is heard, then shouting.

"WHERE I'M FROM PEOPLE AREN'T RUSHED IN THE BATHROOM!" Y/n yelled.

"Well, back in my day we didn't have bathrooms!" Hop Pop responded, hitting the door with a battering ram.

"DID YOU HAVE AIR BACK IN YOUR DAY? FOOD?? DID YOU HAVE THAT??" Y/n agitatedly asked, "..STOP HITTING THE DOOR WITH THE DAMN BATTERING RAM!"

"IT'S BEEN TWO HOURS!"

"I'LL BREAK THAT BATTERING RAM AND MAKE THIS TAKE THREE MORE!"

The arguing went on until Y/n entered the living room.

"Hey, w-" Anne started.

"Not now." Y/n replied, exiting the house with small, wet strands of crimson hair coating the path she took. The door was slammed behind her, making some small pieces of the ceiling fall down.

Sprig yelled, pulling on his hat, "I can't take this!"

"They're getting used to each other." Anne dismissed Sprig's outburst. "Y/n's usually a lot more violent, it's no big deal."

"No big deal?" Sprig repeated. "Look at the Hendersons, they argued all the time and look what happened to them."

Sprig pointed to a decimated house that was for sale. Wally walked out of the house with a bunch of plates, "Nothing like scavenging the remains of a broken frog family!" He said.

"Huh." Anne remarked.

"If we don't do something now, It won't be long until their arguing tears this family apart!" Sprig exclaimed.

"I still think we should just give them time. Not like we have a lot of options. You can't force people to get along." Said Polly.

Sprig, with an idea, took the book from his couch and deadpanned, "Of course not Polly. Of course not." He left the room