Chapter 14★

Koo waking up feeling a strong arm wrap around his biceps. He look beside him just to see the most cutest sight of Mr. Kim. He sleeping like a baby. A small pout forming on his pinkish lips and his cheek is little swallowed. It's a very rare sight that Koo never seen before. He smiled a bit that how little and innocent Mr. Kim actually look here. But yesterday's scene hit his mind and he pushed his hand away that made Mr. Kim woke up.

Mr. Kim: Good morning baby.

He said in a very deep and sleepy voice still closing his eyes. But when he got no response he open his eyes and saw that Koo walking away from the bed.

Mr. Kim: Koo.

Mr. Kim called him but Koo pretend like he is invisible. He stood up and directly heading towards the bathroom.

Mr. Kim is now totally dumbfounded. His brain is still processing. Maybe because he just woke up. He sat like this for some moment until he realize everything.

Mr. Kim: Shit! I hurt him yesterday and now i forgot. Shibaaalll. I don't deserve him.

He panicked. And it's the first time in his life. The greatest MR. Kim. A well established Corporation's CEO & an Underground world's Mafia leader is panicked for a sassy little boy. Well deserve.

He didn’t realize how much time he sat there until he saw Koo step out from the bathroom door. He thought it's not that hard to convince him so he hugged Koo from the behind. Still got no reaction. He untie his bathrobe and slowly turn him face to face. He lift his chin with his index finger so they're eyes could meet. But still there's no emotion.

Mr. Kim felt sad. He never raise his hand on Koo except their sex time. But today it hits different. 

Mr. Kim: I'm really sorry Koo.

Koo:..........

Mr. Kim: Look Koo. I wasn’t in my right mind so i did a mistake. Please forgive me.

He pleaded. Like a baby. That he never done before.

Koo:..........

Mr. Kim: Okk fine. Tell me what should i do to make you happy again. I promise i'll do that.

Koo's eyes sparkled. It's probably the best chance to tell him to free him. But for an unknown reason. Koo couldn’t say it loudly. Something inside holding him from saying this most wanted word.

Koo:............

Mr. Kim: Look baby

Placed his hand on Koo's cheek and caressing his lips with his thumb.

Mr. Kim: I don’t have so much patience you know that. And i don’t know how could i still holding myself. But if you keep ignoring me i'd probably can't hold myself anymore from doing anything bad that i don't want to do again. So please talk. For once. Atleast just tell me. I could do anything for you.

Koo had enough. He is only inch away from crying and punching on Kim's chest hardly. So he pushed him away and start walking to the downstairs.

Mr. Kim sighed and stay silent until Koo left the room properly. When he finally goes out of his eyes. He punched the wall. Again. Again. And again. If the wall could talk, then it must be told him to bring wall to the hospital °_°

-

It's almost afternoon. Koo ignored everytime Kim tried to apologized. Like he doesn’t exist. But Mr. Kim didn’t lose his hope. He know what he done was wrong and he deserve this silent punishment.

He's now sitting inside his office room and thinking about the past. When he lost Koo. How he cried all day & night keep mumbling Koo's name and begging his hyungs to bring his Koo again. He did promised he'll never hurt him again. But Controllance. What he couldn’t did is to control himself. And he repeat his mistake again.

He sighed and look at the monitor. Both of them haven’t eat anything yet. Mr. Kim would probably stick to Koo's butt and mumbling sorry if he doesn’t call any important work.

His eyes lit up when he saw Koo at the monitor screen through the camera, he walking downstairs to the dining table and start eating without even sit. He smiled and relaxed a bit and continuesly watching Koo who turned into a lil baby.

Whatever happen Koo never be angry with food. Full appetite. Full brain.

Someone knocked on the door that interrupted Kim's thought.  He sat on his chair properly from his half laying position and turn off the monitor. Hobi entered the room.

Hobi: Good afternoon.

Mr. Kim: Yeahh very fucking good afternoon. Sit there.

Hobi: Wah wahhh. What happened? My baby bro look paled.

Hobi said in a teasing tone.

Mr. Kim chuckled. If he told him that he's getting silent punishment from his baby chick then hobi will laugh until he peed on his pant. And yeahh. Saying bye to Kim's swag. So he prefer not to say anything.

Mr. Kim: Nothing much hyung. Now give me the information quickly.

Hobi: Oh yeahh. You don't need to worried about that Kim. Koo and Mr. Park don't have any affair like you thought. They're relation is like older-younger brother.

Hobi placed a file on the table

Hobi: Here's every information you asked me about. Now can i go?

Mr. Kim: Why not sure.

Hobi: Kid. Atleast bow to me before biding goodbye. Gotta respect your hyung.

Mr. Kim: And i'd not like to bow down in front of a scaredy-cat.

Hobi: Really? Kids nowadays don't have any respect.

Hobi stood up like a old uncle and leave the room. Mr. Kim laughed a bit. He like this bickering relationship with hobi. His safe place. 

He took the file and read something very concernly.

Mr. Kim: I should have call and talk to Mr. Park.

He dialed his number and got immediately picked up. A concerned voice greet him from the other side.

They talk for sometime. Mr. Kim's 130 IQ level working like a demon and asked everything about his company and mostly about Koo.

Mr. Kim: I'd like to offer you something Mr. Park. If you don’t mind. And i just want to do it because we're on the same project now and helping you is my first priority. So please don't say no to it.

Jimin: It's my pleasure and pride. Tell me what kind of help you want to do?

Mr. Kim: Not today Mr. Park. You said you'll visit Seoul tomorrow. And of course i'd love that if you become my guest.

Jimin: Why not. I'll try my best.

Mr. Kim: Then let's talk tomorrow. About my help.

Jimin: Sure!

They hang up. Mr. Kim sighed. He's feeling more sad now because Mr. Park is the reason of their fight and Koo was right. They don't have any affair. He should have belive Koo before hurting him. But now it’s already happened. So his first work is apologize to Koo until they make up again.

I'm sorry for taking long time. I'll try to update soon. Maybe tomorrow. Again sorry for all the mistake.

Love you 💜😇