Chapter 10★

Taemy: Don't worry Koo. All you need to do the presentation. And don't be nervous okay? You'll messed up if you think that you can't do that. Think positive!

Taemy cheering up Koo while he took the tissue out of the tissue box for 99th time. Mr. Park and Mr. Kim have their important meeting today and for being Mr. Park's secretary, Koo will did the presentation and he's nervous as hell because it’s his first time and he never done this before. Fuck  everytime he hear the name Mr. Kim, It's make his heart jump out from his chest.

Someone from outside of the meeting room........

- Heyy Taemy goo, Mr. Kim has arrived. Go welcome him!

Taemy: Okk coming. And Koo,  You ready?

Koo: Yeahh!

Taemy: Okk then i'm going to received him and you stay there. And when he entered the room. Don't forget to bow 90° huuhh?

Koo: Yeahh yeahh i Know now goo.

Taemy quickly took the flower bouquet from the table and leave the room. Koo just inhale-exhaling his breath to make himself calm down. He know there's no need be nervous here. But Kim a.k.a ghost made him haunted.

Taemy reached to the downstairs where Mr. Kim just got out from the Car.

Taemy: Welcome Mr. Kim. This is such a honour to have you here!

Mr. Kim: My pleasure Ms......

Taemy: I'm Lee Taemy! Managing Director of the Company.

Mr. Kim: Yes, Lee Taemy!  Nice to meet you!

Taemy handed him the flower bouquet which Mr. Kim took gladly. After their little introduction, Taemy guide him to the Elevator.

Inside Mr. Park's Cabin,
As close the foot steps can be heard. As fast Koo's heart beating. Finally the door of the meeting room opened and Koo fully give them a 90° bowed before even looking at them. But as long as their eyes meet, they stopped. Both of them looking at each other. One is scared, other one is happy. Koo just want to run away from there as fast as he can. But he know he can't. He broke the eye contact immediately and give his for hand shake.

Koo: Hello Mr. Kim. I'm Jeon Jungkook and Mr. Park's secretary. Welcome to the Park Corporation!

Kim gladly took his pretty little hand inside his hand and lightly squeezed it.

Mr. Kim: Hello Jungkook. Nice to meet you!

They both let go each other hand.

Taemy: Take a sit Mr. Kim. Mr. Park will be here soon.

Mr. Kim sat on his chair still eyeing Koo and his every movement. Not only Kim,

There's other person in this room who also feel the same way as Mr. Kim feel. Not exact but similar. It's Hoseok, Mr kim's secretary.

Taemy leaved the room so quickly leaving only Mr. Kim, Koo and Hobi. Mr. Kim signed Hobi to get out and Hobi did.

Koo's heart again start to beating. He squeezed his fist tightly and biting his inner cheek to prevent his innerself calm downed. Mr. Kim stood up from the chair and start to coming near Koo. He leave only a very little inch gap between them as he pressed his body on Koo's. Koo flinched. The familiar feelings and the familiar smell of the perfume start to hitting his heart and nose both. Yet he looking down not daring to look into the person's eyes who is standing there.