Chapter 19★

Mr. Kim and Koo spend whole day together. They visit many places and have so much fun.

But things turning intimated when Koo accidentally touch Mr. Kim's crotch area when they're on a roller coaster. Koo did notice the immediate arousal inside his pant but decided to ignore it.

But Mr. Kim on the other hand had a painful time. The urge to have Koo here in front of everyone is taking all over. Whatever Koo does made him more horny by time goes.

Mr. Kim almost dragged Koo to the car though he didn't want to leave so early.

He forcefully kissed Koo but Koo's quick response made it a hot make out session.

Mr. Kim hold on his neck while kissing him hungrily. And his other hand is travelling around Koo's lower body which made Koo also turn on.

The kiss turn into more sloppy. They're tongue fought with each other and they both leave sinful noises.

Koo can't hold it anymore. He unbuckled Mr. Kim's pant and about it open it but Mr. Kim hold his hands.

Mr. Kim: This place is not safe Koo. Wait until we reached home.

He said and start driving his car. Koo's patience keep losing and that's why he get closer to Mr. Kim and give a sniff kiss on his neck. Mr. Kim closed his eyes tightly for a second.

Koo licked his neck sometimes. Mr. Kim. shivered and pushed him away.

Mr. Kim: Patience darling. If you behaving like this we might end up causing an accident and broke our bones instead of breaking the bed.

Koo whined visibly. He can't keep himself calm. One of his hand slipped inside his pant and start to stroke his lil one. Mr. Kim gulp seeing the view. But at the same time he have to keep his eyes on the road.

Koo start to moan softly. The pace is start to getting faster. That's when Mr. Kim ordered him.

Mr. Kim: Undressed yourself!

Koo did it immediately.

Mr. Kim: Now fuck yourself baby boy.

Koo licked his lips after getting permission. He coated his middle finger with his saliva and slowly insert it into his hole.

Koo : Fuck! It's so tight.

He moan shamelessly when his wall start to stretching around his finger. He added another one and slowly thrust in n out.

Koo: It feels so fucking good.

And now it's start to become more hard for Mr. Kim to control himself. His right hand leaves car steering and grab Koo's dick and start to stroke it fastly.

Koo feels like he's in heaven. His moan getting more louder.

Koo: Shit. Daddy. Fuck me hard. Please.

He said became a mess. His two finger is scissoring himself while Mr. Kim stroking his dick fastly. It's just a feeling he can't express in a word.

They finally reached to their house and the car entered the tunnel. Mr. Kim diverted his eyes from road to Koo just to see the most sinful sight ever.

Koo's both leg is on the air. He's holding his left knee with the help of his left hand and right hand is working on his ass. Eyes tightly closed and lips is apart leaving hot and sinful noises. His body is start to sweating right beside the AC.

Taste of Blood ||TK||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara