Questioning

08:58:38 Saturday 10th June

Yamai has been sleeping over at her friend's house for the past week. The police have been interrogating the people close to her like her Mom and Dad. They even got a little information from the Tadano family.

"How should I deal with them? Hmm?" Yamai asked herself.

But suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, there's some police who want to talk to you." Her friend told her from outside the door.

"Ok!" Yamai said as she went downstairs

"Hello there miss Yamai." The police officer said.

"Sorry Miss Hanitko, but can you please leave the room?" The police officer asked.

"Ok if you say so," Hanitko said.

"Anyways miss Yamai... We have some questions for you?" The officer asked.

"What kind of questions?" Yamai responded.

"We'll just get straight to business Yamai. Did you kidnap Tadano Hitohito and held him captive May 24th through May 27th?" The officer asked.

"No, I didn't and what do you mean Tadano Kun was taken? He wasn't just sick?" Yamai tried to plead innocent.

"Don't try to lie Yamai we know everything." The officer responded.

"What do you mean by that?" Yamai responded

"We have information about what you did," the officer said "Also you are under house arrest for now. Since we have no space for you right now." The officer quickly added.

"What!" Yamai yelled

"Please follow me into my car so we can get you to the station for more questioning." The officer asked.

"Ok :(" Yamai said.

Yamai followed the officer near the car she wanted to escape but she couldn't there were 2 of them. So she just followed them.

09:37:58
At the Police Station

"

Please continue following me Yamai." The officer asked

The officer walked into a room and told Yamai to sit there and wait.

"What are they going to ask Mr? If they ask questions about Tadano I'll just play dumb." Yamai internly said.

"Hello, Mrs Tadano do you want to talk with the girl that took your son?" A  receptionist said over the phone.

"Wait what?" Jeanne said.

"Yea after careful consideration and questioning the people close to her, etc. We brought her in for questioning  we will like you and your son to come in a few days with witnesses." The receptionist told Jeanne.

"Ok, what day? The finals are soon. I don't want him to miss it so might not be until next week."  Jeanne said.

"Ok is the next next Thursday good?" The receptionist asked.

"Yep, it should," Jeanne replied.

Back with Yamai and "friends".

"So Yamai we know that you kidnapped Hitohito Tadano." The officer interrogated.

"No like I've said before I thought he was sick that's why he was gone," Yamai said

"Ok, why did you do it!" The officer yelled at Yamai.