Hope

14:50:12
While heading toward the hospital. Komi was worried if Tadano would be OK or not. Like if he was he was going to die or not. The chances of that happening were close to zero right, he would die.

As they ran to the hospital Jeanne and Hitomi ask to see where Tadano was but they were told to wait outside of the emergency room so they all took seats.

"So now Najimi and Komi would you like to explain what happened to my son?"Jeanne asked as she was embodied by a dark aura.

"So about that heh," Najimi said having a conflict about if she should tell the story. She didn't need to cause Komi went ahead and explained the situation instead of writing on her notes books.

"It started when our classmate Yamai most likely kidnapped Tadano on Wednesday. I think she made Tadano give her his phone number so she can text us that he was sick and you that he was at a friend's house. Then she cut, tortured him, tied him onto a chair, and maybe even more." Komi quickly writes all of that.

"Why would she do that?"Hitomi asks.

Komi was reluctant if she should tell them, but if she did she couldn't be friends with Tadano. They would want him to stay away from her.

"I'm not sure." Komi writes

Najimi thought that Komi knew why Yamai took Tadano but she is not sure now.

"I see." Jeanne says. " let's stop and pray to God if Tadano makes it out safe."

16:56:20

While waiting Hitomi and Najimi are half asleep, but Komi and Jeanne couldn't just relax.

"Komi san are you feeling Ok?" Jeanne asks Komi cause she trembling. Komi just gives her a small nod.

"You must care about my boy if you like this huh? :)" Jeanne tells Komi.

Komi then starts to blush uncontrollably.

Then the emergency room light turns into a bright green. Meaning that Tadano was alive, but first, they had to transfer him into a room. The doctors have stitched all the cuts on him, but only his family could only see him right now and then friends with the others.

"Hitomi, Tadano ok now." She shakes Hitomi to wake her up. She slowly gets up and leaves with Jeanne. To go to Tadano's room.

As Jeanne and Hitomi walk into the room they see a slowly breathing Tadano safely sleeping. Don't wake him up yet just let him rest. Both Jeanne and Hitomi stay in the room for at least 30 minutes. They leave for the police station. 

17:35:12

Now Komi and Najimi can go in but Najimi was sleeping soundly so Komi just went in by herself. She sees that Tadano is still asleep so she goes and sits by him.

"Tadano Kun" Komi speaks

"I'm so sorry this is all my fault that this happened to you," Komi says then quickly starts to tear up and puts her face near Tadano's hand. She slowly starts to burst into tears.

Tadano hears faint cries coming from somewhere in his dream but slowly opens his eyes and tries to find where the crying I'd coming from. He sees Komi near his right hand crying her eyes out.

"Komi San why are you crying? Tadano asked expecting Komi to bring out her notebook and write on it to talk.

"B-because you got hurt B-b-because of me. :(" Komi spoke. Tadano was surprised that Komi talk instead of writing but that didn't matter right now

Tadano starts to pat her head.

"That doesn't matter it ended well I'm ok now

"That doesn't matter it ended well I'm ok now. Komi San I'm sorry for making you worry about me." Tadano weakly said. Komi slowly calmed down.

"Are you sure?" Komi asks shyly.

"Yes. I am sure Komi San." As Tadano slowly gets up to hug Komi to comfort her. Tadano did not see that Komi was blushing madly cause simply he was too tired.

Then Tadano fell asleep and finally had a peaceful time sleeping. 

"T-t-t-t-t-t-tadano Kun?" Komi made sure that he was up because his grip on the hug loosened. Even though it wasn't all too tight and found out that he was asleep. Then tucked him back into the bed.  Soon she sat on one of the chairs in the room. She need a rest from all of this so she took a nap.

18:00:05

"Hiiii Komi san" Najimi tries to greet Komi. Komi hears this and thinks it's her dream.

Najimi goes and shakes Komi awake and wakes up. Komi remembering what Tadano did still fresh in her mind her cheek immediately start getting hot after waking up. Najimi sees this and knows what happened between Komi and Tadano.
"I see Komi. It's like that with Tadano." Najimi says with a cheeky smile.

Komi immediately nods no that it's not like that, but she does it very unconvincing.

Then Tadano wakes up from the noise that Najimi and Komi are making. Mostly just Najimi.

"Hey, you two, you should walk back before it gets too dark out," Tadano said.

Komi and Najimi both agree with his logic and go home before going home.

Tadano says "I hope you see you guys tomorrow." With a smile on his face.

"Omg, he has such a cute smile." Komi internally screams.

" Komi internally screams

(So average right?)

Komi smiles back to express that she cares but doesn't do it too well

Komi smiles back to express that she cares but doesn't do it too well. Tadano sees that she is her best to smile.

"Woah that Komi for ya." Najimi suddenly said to both of them.

Both Komi and Tadano got embarrassed because they both forgot that Najimi was there.

Tadano was finally found.