Wednesday

"

Hello there my name is HitoHito Tadano. I'm an ordinary high school student. I'm so ordinary, that when I jaywalk I feel a thrill from the minor interaction. What isn't normal about me is that I'm friends with the prettiest girl in school." Tadano internly monologs.

Suddenly a mysterious character sneaks up behind him and knocks him out.

The next thing that Tadano knows is that he is in some room.

"Where am I" Tadano talks to himself

Tadano finally realizes that he is tied with ropes along his body. Then he tries to break out of the ropes but to no avail, the ropes don't budge. Filled with what... pictures of Komi and Yamai photocollage together.

"Wait what's going to happen to me!?" Tadano panics

"My name is Ren Yamai. I'm an ordinary High school student. So ordinary that I don't like to study. I like fashion. I worry about a lot of things. But I also have a lot of friends so I'm happy! And right now I have a crush."

(I'm not writing whatever this is)

(Anyways now that this is now done I'll continue now

(Anyways now that this is now done I'll continue now.)

"I need to calm down. For now, I'll just say hello. Good morning Ko-"

 Good morning Ko-"

(Also not writing this)

"Woah Yamai san admitting such a scary aura I think I'll just leave now,"Agari said as she ran away.

"OK let's try that again" Yamai angrily speaks inside her head.

"Good morning Ko-" Yamai tries again

"GOOD MORNING KOMI" Najimi yells out to Komi patting her shoulder.

While they are not looking Yamai emits a killer aura but it quickly changes into a joyful one, when Komi looks back at her.

Now finally Yamai says good morning to Komi. Komi starts to tremble out of nowhere. Yamai takes it as amazing because she got ignored by Komi. Now Yamai asks for Najami to come with her.

"Najami I have been mean to ask..... WHAT WITH YOU AND KOMI?" Yamai says in an angry tone.

"Um, Yamai your acting strange," Najimi replies

"Just answer the dam question"

"OK, fine W-we friends but... Najimi tries to respond, F**k you!" Yamai tells Najimi. Then she tries to play what she just said as a sneeze.

The look that Najimi was given was "You can't mistake that word for a sneeze."

"So Najimi... We're friends right, so you'll introduce me to Komi right." Yamsi said as she pats Najimi on the shoulder.

"If I refuse she'll kill me!" Najimi thinks

Soon later Najimi introduces Yamai to Komi.

"Nice to meet you" Yamai greets Komi.

(Not writing this and this gives me a break to get to the good parts

(Not writing this and this gives me a break to get to the good parts.)

"Just act normal and you will be fine." Yamai encourages herself.

"Hey, do you like hamburger steak I made too much for my lunch! Would you like some?" Yamai hinted that she wants to eat with Komi.

Komi glances at Najimi who starts to tremble when meet with Komi's eyes. Now Komi looks at Tadano's desk which Yamai is sitting on. A little Tadano encourages her that she can do it. Komi then nods as a yes.

"YESSS!" Yamai very clearly shows that she is happy. "Oh sorry, that was nothing." And says that she was happy. "Anyway homeroom is starting soon, see ya later Komi!"

Then Komi start to tremble but then, Najimi calls out that Tadano was absent Today.

"After school today can we go to your house, since you won't leave Tadano's desk? So I figured that you have some things to want to talk about." Najimi asks. "Also can Komi come?" Najimi quickly adds.

Yamai ended up saying yes but on the weekend.