Thursday

After school, Yamai goes home and immediately grabs a knife, and heads to Tadano.
"Heya Tadano what is the password word to your phone," Yamai says as she rips the duct tape off of his mouth.

"No, why" Tadano replies then suddenly Yamai makes a medium cut on Tadano's thigh which cause some blood to ooze out of his thigh.

Tadano yells out in pain" O-ok I-its 0929" he said almost silently said.

"Thank you so much Tadano" Yamai said as she started to text his mother that he was staying at his friend's house for a couple of days. Also to text Komi and Najimi that he was sick.

Then started to torture him by punching and kicking. Soon there were bruises all over him. And told him that he was not a good enough person to be Komi Sama's friend to even look at her. Then she cut him 2 more times on each leg and arm. Leaving him very weak.

Then she made sure to clean the blood (somehow) and stuffed Tadano into the closet.

"I have an important visitor coming here in two days you better behave yourself," Yamai told Tadano as he fainted

Then Yamai started to clean her room for Komi to come and forgot that Najimi was going too.

Then did her business then went to bed.

The next day

She woke up and checked up on Tadano and saw that he was still knocked out. Then left the house to go to school at 07:20.

While Komi was walking to school. She meet up with Najimi in the classroom and when class started saw that Tadano was absent again. Today she had to be confident in herself not to let Tadano down.

Then Yamai Ren appeared then start to simp for Komi in ways I don't want to tell you. Today Yamai invited Komi to eat with her again but she wanted to eat with Najimi and Agari too.

Yamai couldn't refuse but was a little angry that she didn't get to sit with her crush alone again.

Since today was a full day at school Yamai got to see Komi for even more hours and talk to her.

When Komi wrote on her notebook during lunch and when it involved Tadano. Yamai would think about what she would say a little longer than she would speak. Was it because Yamai liked Tadano too?! But then Yamai instantly proved this wrong because when Komi asked her about Tadano. She said that Tadano was too average.

"Since you too are talking about Tadano want to hear some secrets?" Najimi soon added to the conversation. Then told them about his middle school years and how he liked a girl so much he wrote LOVE on the field.

Soon lunch had ended and Komi, Najimi, and Yamai went back to class. After the last classes, Yamai insisted on Komi and her walking home together. Komi wanted to walk back with Najimi. So Yamai had no choice but not to refuse God.

They soon had to split cause somehow they all lived in different directions.

Once Komi got home she checked her phone to see if Tadano finally replied. He hasn't and that was weird... cause every time she accidentally calls or messages him he would respond in an hour or less. But Komi pays no mind to it because he was sick and he should be back tomorrow. Right?

"Shoko come and eat!!" Her mom yelled and she went down to go eat dinner. Once she had gone down her mom commented on how she was pouting.

"M-my friend Tadano hasn't come to school cause he's sick and he hasn't replied to my message yet." She says quietly

"Oohh who's this Tadano do you like him?"Komi's mother starts to bombard her with questions. Then Komi starts to turn red from all the questions including Tadano.

"Oh, my Shoko Chan you do like him."Komi's mom teases her.

Now back to Yamai and Tadano. Yamai starts to force Tadano to drink water.

Soon later Tadano woke up again when Yamai start to force him to drink from a water bottle he need this water he was slowly dreading if she'll kill him or not like actually killing him. Soon Yamai took him out of the closet and stable him in his arm since Tadano had duct tape on his mouth you could only hear a faint muffle from the room.

"Soo you know Tadano you are not handsome or smart. Your average height, weight, and build. You also don't do anything interesting. The only interesting thing about you is are limp cowslip. It's bizarre for you a loser to be friends with divine Lake like Komi huh Tadano" Yamai angrily speaks to Tadano.

"This hurts to hear" and Tadano starts to cry. But then Yamai instantly tells him to shut up or she will hurt him even more.

Slowly but surely Tadano stops crying. Then Yamai makes more cuts on him and punches him in the gut and kicks him. She is done now. And puts him back into the closet.

Tadano thinks to himself "This is my life now. If I get out of here I'll live my life to the fullest instead of trying to blend in."Tadano tries to stay positive but lies to himself about these actions.

"I'm sorry Komi San that I couldn't help you reach 100 friends," Sadly speaks to himself. As he slowly cries and faints from blood loss.