𝟎𝟏𝟔- solace || ❀

❝𝐛𝐮𝐭 i'll 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 you 𝐭𝐡𝐞 world, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 give 𝐲𝐨𝐮 the 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝❞

- steve lacy

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚⋆˚✿˖°

it had been just a week after those previous events, nya found herself at her doorstep again finding another gift from neymar. it was a huge amount of roses bigger than her own body.

at this point, he was desperate for her. her laughter, her soft gaze, and warm embrace was everything he longed for. just for someone to love him similar to how nya does, but he could only find that love in her.

nya sighed, sitting on her couch, opening the fifteenth love letter of the week with some fan mail from others.

she couldn't help but notice how neymar always seemed to end each letter with i love you  or yours truly. it was sweet in retrospect, although she was skeptical if these love letters were just a ploy to reel her back into a relationship with him.

if he really loved her, he would go the extra mile for her besides silly letters or sending gifts.

nya longed for communication but it was clearly unrequited in her case.

"child, are you alright?" her grandmother spoke, her figure being in a better view as she walked into the foyer of the house with a glass of tea in hand. "you've been sitting there for a while, mon amour."