𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐈𝐕𝐘 ' ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚🤍⋆

❝𝐢𝐟 could 𝐬𝐞𝐞 my 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, you 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 see 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 face❞

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚⋆˚✿˖°

nya sat there, slightly dumbfounded by what happened. it was oddly interesting to see kylian dating her step sister, hence the fact that he used to have a crush on nya.

she turned off her phone, and slid into the warm bath tub, looking up at the ceiling picturing all of the situations she'd face once she came back to paris.

the champions league wasn't too far from now, and that'd be nice. also neymar and her did plan a small date when she came back home. those were the positives, but the negative side of coming home was that before the champions league, her family was having a small reunion.

which meant seeing her mother that she cut contact with for nearly nine months.

...

nya sat there in the black make up chair, looking at herself in the mirror with a content smile. she was a little antsy about participating in fashion week but she did have hope that things would go smoothly for her.

"how do you like your hair, françois?" the hairstylist asked, almost making nya raise a brow from being addressed by her last name.

nya showed her a picture of what her manager suggested, "could we do this hairstyle?" the young woman nodded in her direction, getting back to her work.

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌