𝟎𝟐𝟓- 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐅 ' ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚🤍⋆

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 you 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 see 𝐢𝐬 what 𝐲𝐨𝐮 believe, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 to 𝐛𝐞 is 𝐭𝐡𝐞 place 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 the 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 dance ❞

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚⋆˚✿˖°

after visiting neymar in the hospital, she had to go mainly because she had to take her niece for the night. having her chauffeur drive her over to alexander's hotel, she immediately called him and waited for him in the front lobby.

watching alexander drop off amelie and amelie's amenities, made her feel so bad for maia. but then again, she knew that maia needed a break from the perils of motherhood in general.

. . .  

sitting on the floor of her hotel room with amelie and watching her crawl around literally made nya feel like the best aunt in this whole world. 

she hadn't seen amelie so bubbly and reactive in a few months, and it was so refreshing to see. then again, nya knew she'd have to get the baby down for some sleep or otherwise she'd have a cranky niece to deal with.

"cmon lovebug, we're going to be now.." nya insisted, picking up amelie. while changing amelie, she felt sad. sad that this little girl was so unaware of her parent's marriage crumbling into pieces, sad that she was unaware of how much her mother went through just for her.

sad that her niece wouldn't ever experience a normal family bond.

whilst amelie's giggles filled the air, nya rocked her to sleep. looking down at the baby with so much adoration, she only wanted what was best for maia and her niece.