𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐘 ' ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚🤍⋆

❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 what 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 done, 𝐢'𝐦 a  𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 starboy ! ❞

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚⋆˚✿˖°

sitting up in the hotel bed, nya arose right before sunrise. staring out the windows, the sun peeked it's golden rays behind buildings, infrastructure, and traffic.

it was more than just a gorgeous sight, it almost brought tears to nya's eyes. something about little moments like this brought her peace and a glimmer of  hope. 

. . .

multiple days passed, the champions league had very intense matches too. now that it was march sixth, psg vs real madrid would be very soon. it was round of sixteen and the second leg too, so these next few matches would be highly important.

glancing down at her phone, nya had about seven hours and thirty minutes in total to get ready. but after getting ready, she was going to meet with some modelling agents, and then she'd meet with georgina, sarah, maia, and rafaella. 

today was going to be extremely busy, clearly. 

during a brief photo shoot, nya could barely blink the sleep out of her eyes. she was exhausted, "move your head just slightly to the right.." the woman spoke, and nya noticed almost three cameras being shot in her direction as she moved simply.

it wasn't anything she wasn't used to, but it was very uncomfortable. 

she was helping to promote a large european skincare brand, and it was somewhat fun in hindsight. but at the moment, it seemed tasking to have nearly fourty photos taken and evaluated for only ten  to make it to the social media sites.