PART 6

"Aai," Parth squealed running to Vasudha, his mother, and hugging her fondly. Vasudha reciprocated the hug, with a wide smile.

Vasudha took a look at her son from head to toe and exclaimed, "See how lean you have become. Don't they provide any food to the hero of their movie?"

"Aai, I'm telling you. You are getting more dramatic than the actress who played the role of my mother in my first itv show" Parth said, making her sit on the couch in the living room.

Vasudha slapped his cheek slightly.

"You go out leaving us for months in the name of shoot. And when you come back finally, you accuse me of being dramatic? Won't I miss my only son?" she asked.

"Oh ho, Vasu.. Now that I am back, take care of me, your only son," Parth said, laying on Vasudha's lap.

Vasudha smiled, moving her hands through his hair strands, giving him a soft head massage.

"How did your shoot go?" she enquired and Parth explained to her.

This was a usual practice. Once back from shoot, he will lie on his mother's lap, and that would erase all the stress from his mind. His father, Mahesh Tripathi, used to be out most of the times, either at office or somewhere out for some business trip.

There was a moment of silence after Parth had detailed to Vasudha the events of the shoot.

"By the way Guddu, Puneet told me that you knocked a girl down the stairs and later met her in the hospital," Vasudha started.

A smile appeared on Parth's lips, that didn't go unnoticed by Vasudha.

"Actually I didn't see her coming, I was talking to Puneet about the meeting and we collided," Parth said. Vasudha nodded.

"You know that your son never hurts anyone, so when it happened today, I felt guilty, I wanted to see if she was alright, I wanted to apologise to her, so I went to meet her," Parth continued.

"Is she fine?" Vasudha enquired.

"Yep, I had asked few staffs there to tell me about her condition. She is fine and left the hospital two days after the incident," Parth informed.

"What's her name?" Vasudha asked.

"Sai," Parth blurted out.

"Oh, I see. So my son has started remembering the names of girls. Last time when I introduced Mr. Sharma's daughter to you and asked you to have a conversation with her, you addressed her using all names except that of hers," Vasudha said teasingly.

"Oh come on Aai, not you too. Sai is such a short name. And when did you turn into those typical itv mothers who ship their children with every random person?" Parth said, getting up from Vasudha's lap.

"I was just joking, don't get upset," Vasudha said, pulling Parth's cheeks and making him lay on her lap again.

"But you know what is special about her? she didn't recognise me," Parth said excitedly.

"Maybe she didn't see you when you collided," Vasudha suggested.

"No mom, she did she see my face clearly when I knocked her down," Parth argued.

"How can you be so sure of that?" Vasudha asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I reached the hospital to meet her. When I was about to enter the room she was admitted, I heard her talking to her friend. She said I looked familiar but couldn't recollect exactly how I was familiar. the moment I entered and they saw me, her friend identified me quickly but she didn't," Parth explained.