PART 1

For better idea of the situation and circumstances, please read my story, "BE YOURSELF, SAI JOSHI."  This story is the sequel to the former.

************************************

The Chavhans were awestruck by the sight in front of them. The otherwise grand palace looked even more wonderful and royal with all those lights and other decorations. Clearing his identity to the officials, Virat along with his family entered the palace where the grand wedding reception of Parth Tripathi was being held.

PARTH TRIPATHI.... The name was enough. It has become a very familiar name to all the families all over India.

Parth Tripathi is one of the most sought after young actor and may be the highest paid actors of recent times. He is one of those actors who came and established his position in the Indian film industry without a Godfather. The fact of being an outsider and the nepotism in its full swing had never limited Parth. Starting his career as a lead in a daily soap at the age of eighteen, ten years ago, Parth debuted in a regional language film in the same year that went on to be a massive hit both in the theatre and the ott platform. He won the State award for his acting in his very first film, becoming the youngest to have the honour, thus getting a breakthrough in his very first film. In his career of ten years, the actor had acted in more than fifty movies with each and every movie being either a blockbuster or a superhit, winning numerous awards including two national award and state awards from different states. His income for one film is more than that of those actors who were in movie for more than thirty years now. For the past three years, he had been included in the list of the richest young actors and the most desirable men in India. He has the fifth largest number of followers in Instagram. He had even achieved pan India acclaim within five years from his debut. With his charisma, acting skills, handsome face and muscular body, he has female fans from everywhere drooling over him.

Even after all this success, he has always remained humble. He never forgot the path he came through. When the director of his first film had a financial crises, it was he who had offered help. He sponsors almost twenty five schools, runs two old age homes, funds for the education of students from backward classes. He even completed his MBA along with acting. His professionalism, respect for everyone, hardwork, humbleness and good nature had made him everybody's favourite. He might be the only star to have no controversies till date and zero haters everywhere.

This man has now committed a crime- the crime of breaking thousands of hearts, with the announcement of his marriage.

The actor had officially announced his engagement two years ago, in the year 2020, posting a pic his and his future wife's hands with the caption "To be Mr and Mrs, oficially".

Then there were pics of the mehndi designs of the bride and the letters "S" and "P". 

That's it. The only details he had provided.

The social media was flooded with hashtags #parthmarried and #pwedss. People were eagerly waiting to see the lucky girl who snatched the heartthrob of the nation.

The actor had promised his fans to throw a reception to introduce his wife. But that was when the corona was spread and lockdown was declared. It has been two years since the marriage and still his wife remains unknown.

The actor had made sure that no photos gets leaked as he wants to introduce his special one in a special way.

The marriage that took place at Italy was with the presence of close relatives and friends. There was no information about his potential wife as the actor was never found with anyone.

Now that the situations are back to normal, the actor and his family are ready to introduce the girl whom everyone wants to see. For the same purpose, the Rambagh Palace was chosen as the venue. The reception was to be held in two days. The first day will have celebrities from film business and sports field along with ministers from different parts of the nation. The second day is for the fans.

Virat Chavhan was given the duty to ensure the security of the VIPs who will be part of this grand function.

The Chavhans never wanted to miss a chance where they get to be part of the celebrities and show off. They were dressed in the most expensive costume they had, to impress the guests. Virat rolled his eyes by seeing the act of his family.

"I am a diehard fan of Parth. Finally, I will get to see him today," said Karishma excitedly.

"I am more eager to see the girl who has managed to get Parth," remarked Sonali.

Pathralekha was awestruck by the marvel of the palace.

"Isn't it beautiful kaku?" she asked.
"Yes," remarked Bhavani.

They took their seats.

Few minutes later, a girl came to the stage and announced Parth's arrival with his wife.

Then they came through the walkway covered by rose petals- Parth looking handsome as always in that ivory raw silk sherwani embroidered in a vintage Benarasi pattern.

Beside him, holding his hand firmly was his wife, in a pale blush pink silk lehenga with embroidered Indian lotus motifs merged with European flora and fauna, encrusted with pink rhinestones, handcrafted in silk floss, gold, and silver 'tilla' work. She had a veil covering her face.

The couple came onto the stage and took their seats. After some rituals were completed, Parth took hold of the mic.

"Sorry that I took a break of one year. I wanted to spend sometime with my beloved and sorry again for keep you waiting. I wanted to give her the best. I know these celebrations are a bit extravagant but I had promised to take care of her as a princess and I do keep my promise," he said with a smile.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, meet my beautiful wife, Sai Joshi Tripathi," he announced as his mother lifted the veil of the bride who was sitting on a couch on the stage.

Thousands of camera flashed together, capturing the face of that "anonymous" girl they had been searching for.

Hearing the name, Virat and the Chavhans looked at the girl. And there she was- in flesh and blood... Sai... Smiling her most honest and beautiful smile.