PART 2

"That bride looks exactly like Sai bha... I mean Sai, isn't it?" Karishma asked, breaking the shocked state of the Chavhans.

"It is vahini herself, didn't you hear the name, "Sai Joshi" ? They even mentioned that she is a doctor, from Gadchiroli, and is the daughter of Kamal Joshi, a brave police officer, look, there is the photo of vahini's father," Mohit said, pointing to a photo placed on the stage where Parth and Sai stood.

"This jungli mulgi cannot leave us alone. We have to see her again, just because she trapped this boy," BK said in distaste. Omkar and Sonali realized the reason for the same, after all, seeing the girl whom they assumed to be living in poverty, living a good life won't sit good.

"But this entire function is being hosted for Sai..." Karishma began, but shut her mouth seeing the elder Chavhans glaring at her.

The Chavhans turned their face towards the direction of Virat, who stood like a rock, all the colors faded from his face. He felt as if the entire world had come to a stand still. He was not able to process what he had just witnessed.

His tranced was broken when BK poked him saying, "You became a celibate and refused to marry again, and see, that jungli mulgi has caught the big fish"

Virat looked back at the stage where Parth and Sai was posing for the cameras. They had their fingers intertwined for a while, then Sai place her hand of Parth's shoulder and Parth wrapped one of his hand across Sai's waist. His chest tightened. He saw Parth adjusting a strand of hair that fell on her face. Virat's hand clenched into a fist. He saw Parth whispering something to Sai and she blushing.

"How dare he get close to my Sai," thought Virat but that was snapped out soon. "His Sai? She was no more his... She has become somebody else's long back."

How wrong he was to divorce her at the first place. Five years back when she left CN with Ruchi, he thought that she would come back running to him within a week, confessing her love for him, changing herself for his family. But no... he should have realized that he had no more chances. He kept mum when his family abused her, he never declared his love for her, neither did he show Pathralekha her place. And the result of his actions are in front of him.

Sai getting married to the heartthrob of the nation, being the center of attention, the headlines of new the next day didn't sit good with Pathralekha too. This girl charmed Virat, took him from her forever and now, got married to someone better? Pathralekha gritted her teeth.

The function went on with celebrities from cinema, sports and political field, leaving the Chavhans confused, whether to drool over them or to get jealous, seeing that all this is for Sai.

********************************************

Okay guys, this is the update. This part may undergo editing in the future.  I am skipping  forward to Sai's life and love story with the next chapter. 

Date of original publish: 17-7-2023