PART 4

"Today had been an excellent day. The announcement of my next big budget film, the massive success of my latest film and  I winning my second National Award, all happened the same day. I was so happy today. Knocking down a girl was the last thing I expected to do. No, I don't hurt anyone when I am happy," thought Parth.

The cast of his recently released film and upcoming film had organized a success party for him in a luxurious private hotel in Mumbai. 

After an hour of  party and celebrations, contented, he excused himself out, for he had an event to attend. 

Puneet Mishra, his PA was briefing him about the event and Parth was listening to him, facing him, all the while walking towards the stairs.

 Hardly had he placed his feet on the stairs when he saw Puneet's eyes widen. Following his glance, Parth turned, to end up colliding with a girl. 

He was taken aback by the sudden movement. 

He saw the girl's eyes widen and she lost her balance. He glanced at the girl and his heart missed a beat- her big round eyes, rosy lips.. Something took off his sense completely and he was left staring at the girl, just her.

She did forward her hands but then he didn't hold her... 

 No he was not slow in his reflexes. He has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and had much faster reflex than most people... But there was something in her dark orbs that screamed that he knew them before. He continued staring at her with shock and confusion.

 By the time he broke off from his trance, the girl had already landed and seemed to have passed out. 

(So this is the scene[the girl falling] that came to my mind when I wrote the story)

His guards, those in the hotel and he himself rushed to the spot. He saw the girl being taken in a stretcher. His guards moved him away from the spot and took him to his car. He made sure that two of his men accompanied the girl to hospital. 

He reached the spot for the event. 

Though he was in a gathering with thousands of people, the only face that came in his mind was of that girl, whom he knocked down less than an hour ago. Though he had received a call from his men informing that the girl was fine, he was still restless. He found his chest heavy.

 Last time he felt so much restless and scared thinking of someone was when Gullu fell down while swinging with him, but it was when he was nine.

He decided to meet the girl for once and apologize. Getting the information of the hospital the girl was rushed to, he drove his way to meet her.

****************************************************