Thunderstorm (Spicy)

Third person~

Skelly really hates thunderstorms he always shivers like he's cold but, he's actually scared to death of thunderstorms.

One night~

Their was a huge thunderstorm and it will last all night some of the mobs and players can't sleep and some like thunderstorms.

Wither and Skelly are sleeping together they both live in the same house but, than a huge lighting that scared Skelly so much.

Tears came down his eyes as he started sobbing until another lighting happened and it made Wither jump and he's fully awake.

His heart is pounding like crazy until he can hear soft sobs next to him Wither turn his head around to check on Skelly.

He notice the tears coming down from his eyes he gently place his left hand on Skelly's side "Skelly are you okay?" Wither ask softly.

Skelly shook his head this made Wither's heart break seeing his best friend like this he knows that he hates thunderstorms.

"Skelly look at me." Wither said softly hoping this will help him Skelly turn around and and stare at Wither's eyes.

"I'm scared Wither." Skelly said softly.

"I know but, I'm here the storm won't get you I promise." Wither said softly as he's comforting him.

Skelly nodded until another flash a lighting happened that made Skelly shriek this made Wither's eyes widened.

He wraps his arms around him tightly "It's okay Skelly, I got you it's okay." Wither said softly as he's comforting him.

Skelly also wrap his arms around Wither hugging tightly as well Wither gently rub Skelly's back gently as he did Skelly felt safe and warm into the hug.

He snuggled against Wither's neck making him smile more thunder rumble but, Wither hold Skelly close as the thunderstorm is ending.

Wither and Skelly gently pull away the hug Wither notice the blush on Skelly's cheeks Wither smile at him "You're cute." he said softly.

Skelly stares at him his blush became harder until Wither gently place his right hand under his chin Skelly's blush is so red.

"W-Wither, I really love you so much~" Skelly said softly.

"I really love you too Skelly~" Wither said softly.

Their cheeks turn very red as they slowly lean in but, they stop "I love you so much you'll always be my cute boyfriend~?" Wither ask softly with a smile.

"Oh Wither, I love you so much and you'll also be my cute and sexy boyfriend~" Skelly said softly also with a smile.

Wither chuckled as he hovered over Skelly's lips he stares at Wither's lips with the biggest blush on his cheeks.

"Your lips are so hot~" Skelly said softly still blushing so hard.

"You gonna love my hot lips when I kiss you on your beautiful hot lips~" Wither said softly.

"Oh please Wither kiss me~" Skelly said softly.

Wither and Skelly smile as they gently lean in and there lips met and started kissing each other on the lips.

They gently pull away the kiss they stare at each other as there mouths are open until they kiss again as there blush became red more.

(Spicy)

Wither gently bring Skelly closer to him as there bodies are touching Wither gently open his mouth and slid his tongues out.

Skelly can feel Wither's tongue touching his bottom lip Skelly moan into the kiss until Wither gently lick his lips.

"~ha~" Skelly moan softly into the kiss Wither also moan into the kiss as he gently lick his lips again.

"I'm gonna put my tongue in your mouth and I'm gonna taste you~" Wither said softly as he's still kissing Skelly.

"Wither please taste me~" Skelly said softly as he's also kissing Wither on the lips.

Skelly can feel Wither's tongue still licking his lips until Skelly open his mouth and Wither slid his tongue into his mouth.

As there tongues are wrap around Wither hold Skelly against his body making them both moan into the kiss.

As they're kissing the storm is over until they gently pull away with saliva out of there mouths as they both panting.

Wither gently wipe the saliva away from their lips as they both smile Wither gently hugs Skelly very tightly as Skelly felt relax into his warm embrace.

"I love your warm body." Skelly said softly.

"I know you will I'm gonna keep you warm over night." Wither said softly.

Skelly blush lightly as he smile "Will you keep me warm for now on?" Skelly ask softly.

Wither smile back "Yes, I will my Skelly." he said softly.

"I love you Wither." Skelly said softly as he close his eyes.

"I love you too my Skelly." Wither said as he gently peck Skelly's forehead before pulling away and before closing his eyes.

Wither and Skelly both slept through the night as a couple they both smile as they hold each other in a warm embrace.

Wither and Skelly love each other so much.