The Wait

Izuku awoke in what he could only assume was a hospital room. What surprised him was the fact that there were two girls watching over him. They were in the middle of conversation, so they didn't realize he was awake.

"So that's how you two met? Because of his quirk?"

His eyes clearing, he sees that it is Kendo and the nice girl.

Kendo nodded her head. "Yeah, it took me off guard, but he is a really nice guy".

Ochaco's eyes narrowed slightly. "I know I should ask this since we just met... but do you like him?"

Kendo immediately flared red and denied the question.

That hurt a little. He didn't know why, but it did. He then cleared his throat, grabbing the girls attention.

"Oh hey, your awake. Thank you for saving me."

"Oh, it was nothing. I'm just glad your alright."

"Me!? You broke three limbs".

Kendo, who was already told about it, scolded Izuku. "You have to be more careful. I understand that you wanted to save the girl, but you could have done it in a safer way."

After getting scolded, Izuku realizes something. "Oh, that's right, my name is Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you."

"Oh right, yeah, introductions. My names Ochaco Uraraka".

Ochaco...

*Chachink*

Looking at the screen, it read: Ochaco Uraraka: would you like to add her to your party?

"Hey, there is actually a choice this time".

Kendo and Uraraka both have confused looks on their faces. Izuku was the only on to get the notification.

"Uraraka, would you like to join the party?"

"Sure" she says with no hesitation.

Looking over to Kendo, she shrugs. It gave her a weird feeling she didn't like, but she wouldn't show that. Plus, it would help Izuku.

Clicking yes, nothing really changed. It was a lot different than accepting Kendo. So, there was only one thing to do. Check her stats.

Ochaco Uraraka
Class: Mage (enhances mana)
Level 2
Exp needed: 0/10

Hp - 54

Strength - 18

Speed - 14

Durability - 15

Wisdom - 16

Intelligence - 16

Mana - 100

Charisma - 17

Stamina - 40

Looking at the stats, Izuku and Kendo were astounded by the mana. That was a lot.

*bing*

Some quirks require Mana, meaning they have limited use. Uraraka's quirk is one of them.

Ah, there it was. Still, that was a lot of mana, even if it was used with her quirk as well.
———————————————————————————
Izuku headed home soon after that, and immediately collapsed on his bed. The day was over after all, he was out from his injuries most of the day. The next two days passed, Izuku, Kendo, and Uraraka got to know each other over party chat, which apparently worked at extremely long distances. A range has not been found where it does not work. On the third day, they all heard: