Ch 7

Kanae Pov

I stayed in the same position with my sister for hours upon hour. Or at least that's what it felt like but I dont mind. She would scream into my shoulder a few times to get all her anger out. It hurt me to see how much she was going through.

I rubbed the back of head softly. "It's okay." I repeated those words to her every time she would scream. I would continue saying those word again until I heard a knock on her door. I stopped hugging Shinobu and I open the door to see a maid.

"Princess Kanae..?" She asked. I stepped out of the room to talk to her. I looked back at my sister before closing the door completely.

"Yes..?" I asked calmed down after what happened a few minutes ago. I tapped my foot in the floor anxious, I needed to get back to Shinobu.

"You're parents aren't doing so well.." She started. I had to put on a worried expression to seem like I cared even though I don't give a shit. They were bad people.I waited getting more anxious for her to continue talking.

"You're mother blacked out and hasn't woke up..you're father woke up not to long ago but he's a little woozy..would you like to see them..?" She asked the last sentence softly.I nodded as she started walking to where my parents were, I looked back at my sisters room until I couldn't see it anymore feeling guilty that I'm leaving her alone but I have to see my parents I mean it's my fault that their not doing well.

————

I followed the maid into a small hospital that we owned. I see my father talking to the nurses telling them about what I did.

"She knocked me out she must be killed!" I heard him yell. I walk over to him angry, I know I should have more control over my emotions but I had to tell my part of the story.

"Me killed!?" I say suddenly going into his conversation. I cross my arms and grip them tightly

"Yes you harlot!" He yelled at me and tried to get up but the nurses stopped him. I scoff,

"And who's gonna rule when I'm dead, you and mother obviously don't care about Shinobu and me and my husband already agreed to stay humble and not become king and queen" I say stating how bad him and mother are at parenting.

I watch as his face turns a dark red. I could have never guessed what was going to happen next.

"OFF WITH HER HEAD!" He screams. I laugh slightly but then I feel two guards pull me away from my father.

"What are you doing I am the princess damn it! You can't do this!" I yell at him and try to escape but their grip was too strong.

They continue pulling me until we ended up outside. I look around and I realize where we are.

'This is where people get executed' I look around terrified and yelp when the guards forcefully put me on my knees.

"What are you two idiots doing you can't kill the princess who will rule over the land after mother and father die?" I ask but they don't respond I look around to see people from the village gather around.

"What's happening!?"

"Princess Kocho!?"

I put my head down in shame and hear someone scream the worst thing I've ever heard

"PRINCESS KOCHO IS GETTING EXECUTED!?"

A|N

Hello! Sorry I've been gone for so long 😪

I'm not really good with promises as you can tell but I'll try to do better.

I've been working on another story and I'm thinking about publishing it but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?