Ch 6

No ones POV

When the butterfly sisters came back to the castle Shinobu ran to her room crying. She couldn't believe what she had witnessed, it shattered her heart into a million pieces not even the best glue could put it back together. Her family saw her run up to her room her parents didn't seem to care as her father was giving her mother attention, he gives her attention even when she doesn't really need it. She hated how it seemed like her parents didn't love her and how they were more focused on Kanae. She doesn't hate Kanae but sometimes she wishes she was dead. And the fact that they're having a baby doesn't make it better.

Shinobu Pov

As I ran to my room I slammed the door shut almost breaking it. I've never been so mad and confused in my entire life, I couldn't control the emotions I was feeling right now, I couldn't hold it in anymore, I started to scream.

"I HATE HER WHY DID SHE STEAL HIM AWAY FROM ME..? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?" I yelled like I was talking to someone before ripping off my curtains and using the rod to crack the window. I went over to my bed and tore off the covers, sheets, and pillows. I tore the pillows apart one by one like I was dissecting something or someone... The feathers went everywhere. I ran into my bathroom and broke the mirror glass pieces falling everywhere. I let out another scream that echoed threw part of the castle.

No ones POV

By the time Shinobu finished screaming and breaking things her whole room looked like someone was fighting back someone before they were murdered, with cracked windows with some being completely broken with fresh air coming into her room without permission, her bed couldn't even be called a bed as the sheets were ripped the pillows were recked with the feathers everywhere and the mattress was somehow in serval pieces. And the worst part of it all was that she was in the middle of the room. Hair messy and her makeup a mess and her clothes made her look like she was helpless. She was truly overwhelmed as she was shaking from anger and still from confusion.

Kanae Pov

I heard my sisters screaming and I became worried. I started to run to her room but before I could run my mother called me.

"Leave her alone Kanae." I heard my mother speak, I turned around slightly angry at the fact that she doesn't even care that her daughter is angry.

"But mother sister is obviously upset I want to check on her." I said trying to sound as gentle as possible. She narrowed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why do you care?" She asked. "She's a dramatic piece of shit why do you think we focus more on you Kanae..?" She asked me. I turned my whole body to her in shock before running up to her and slapping her. My dad just sat there in shock and fear he didn't even try to save his useless wife from being hurt. My mother head got turned from the impact of my slap before standing up and grabbing my hair. I started to fight back good thing she was pregnant because when I punched her stomach her fell down and fainted my dad rushed to her side and put two fingers to her pulse. She was still alive unfortunately, he then turned to me and screamed.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH." He screamed at me but I couldn't care less, I went up to him and chopped the side of his ear and he fainted right beside my awful mother. I finally ran up to my sisters room but not right before I saw maids run up to the old hags trying to see if they were still alive.

I heard them scream and gasp from shock and fear. I also heard them say to get a doctor. My ears couldn't stand to hear them be concerned for my parents they were selfish and a waste of flesh. I made it to my sister room I opened the door to see my sister crying with her hands covering her face. I ran up to her and hugged her she hugged me back I started crying with her as we sat there knowing that we only have each other because our parents were selfish pieces of trash.

————-
Word count: 762

A|N sorry if didn't update on time I was busy.