Ch 5

Shinobu Pov

'Oh my gosh...'I thought to myself in disbelief. It's the boy that I've been dreaming about for weeks!

I started blushing and then turned to my sister.

"It's him..." I whispered to her.

"You want him as your husband?" She questioned slightly pointing at him. I quickly pushed her hand down because of embarrassment. I turned around to face him and caught my breath to talk, I stood straight and smiled.

"Him...He's the one I want to marry." I said proudly. I could hear and see  people gasping surrounding us but I didn't care. Until I saw this one girl come up running to Giyu. Her hands were on Giyus arm and I observed her she had black hair that was in a small ponytail, her bangs were like mine but longer. I felt this unhealthy jealousy fill my body up like a toxic gas. I wanted her to get away from Giyu,a vein popped out of forehand and hand that was clenched tight to where I feared my knuckles were white as snow. I almost called the guards to take her away till The girl hugged him and kissed him . 

My face turned pale, my jaw dropped, and out of frustration and jealousy I started crying. Crystals tears came out of my purple eyes. My sister noticed and told the guards that it was time to leave, we walked back into the carriage and the horses le us back to the castle.

———

While riding back to the castle my sister comforted me by rubbing my back while my hands were on my face she was also reassuring me that I'll be fine. I sure didn't feel fine but her words and comfort did help.

"Do you want to talk about it..?" She softly asked me.I took my hands away from my face and looked at her. I just knew I looked like a mess.
My eyes were slightly red from crying so much,there was snot dripping down my nose that my sister wiped off with a napkin , and the part that completed the whole look was my lips were quivering like crazy.

"I don't know.." I replied sniffing, I hugged her and sniffed into her corset.

"I want to talk to you alone." I said still with my face snuggled in her corset.She hugged me back tight and rubbed the back of my head.

————

Giyus Pov

My heart started to fill with guilt as I saw Princess Shinobu leave crying. I've might've been looking too long because when I came to reality Yae looked jealous.

"Giyu..?

"Giyu..!"

"EARTH TO GIYU."

"Huh?" I flinch

"Don't tell me you love the princess more than me..!?" She looked extremely mad. Her face was so red that I swear she was going to explode any minute now.

"N-No.. I'm not sorry Yae.." I lied. I've been dreaming about her for weeks and was so close to fulfilling my dream of being with her, I mean I didn't even have that many feelings for Yae; I only married her because of wealthy family, her mother and father are douchebags they don't respect me or my own family, her younger sister is a slut. She's tried to seduce me several times and when I said no to having sex with her she would tell her parents that I tried to touch her. I would always explain that she did the opposite of she said had happened but they never believed me they always believed her.

The thing that sucks the most is that I can't break up with her because then my family would go into debt again. The only way I'll only find true love and make my family happy is to marry Shinobu. But I don't know how.

———

Word count 661

A|N Sorry this chapter is a little short and also I'm thinking of making a new book so the updates might be slower than usual.