Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Well, what is a pretty thing like you doing under my bed,” he said giving her an angry and suspicious glare and he let her go.

"I think I know what you are here for. “He said after a moment while approaching her once again and he started cornering her towards the bed.

"You’re probably here to be IN my bed not under IT, how silly of you to be under it, you know very well that for what you’re here you must be on it," he said, his expression changing from ager to seductive.

He threw her on the bed before she could protest and before Madeline could even more a limp to attempt to get up he was on top of her.

She froze.

Madeline couldn’t find it in herself to answer, to push him away. Looking at him closely, Madeline could see that he was very handsome. His eyes looked a little familiar to Madeline though.

‘Where have I seen those eyes?’

“Who are you and you better have a good reason as to why you are under my bed; if not I'll interpret it in whatever way I want,” he asked looking intensely at her as if waiting for her to do something, anything.

She was still frozen on the spot, unable to utter a word even when her mind was screaming at her to talk, to scream, to shriek, and to push and struggle against the stranger and get him off of her quickly, now, immediately.