Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Hopefully Robert wouldn’t be that much trouble and he would soon find a good, rich and respectable woman of society. But from the way he was going he really doubted that it would be that easy. He was just a younger version of a rogue of Trent and himself too of course.

Well hopefully everything would just fall into place soon. Hopefully they will fall to his liking because if they didn’t, then he would just have to be forced to take action and fix things with his own hands.

Getting his hands dirty was not something he did often but if it was necessary the by all means he would. Everything would be done, so things would be easy for him, turn out his way and satisfy his greedy and malicious ways.

~Present~

Once Madeline and Miss. Steele arrived at Trent’s residence, Madeline could not believe what she was seeing; it was simply magical and extraordinary. Everything was extravagant and beautiful made. The house was enormous and striking with high towers and strong intimidating structure, it looked to be like acres and acres of land surrounded the house that was made to look like a magnificent castle. Inside the house was even better than the outside.

The walls and floors were decorated by stunning antiques and colors, everything was beautifully furnished big tables and chairs and other accessories.

“Set more places on the table Mr. Bentley because as you can see we have guests; show them to their rooms please,’’ Trent told the butler.

“Yes sir,” the butler replied politely to Trent.