chapter 5

Murtasim: ( shocked ) means.., how is she not aware she is WIDOW...

Waqas: three days back when Anas,  tried to molest her, she lost her consciousness due to shock,  when she regained her conscious, she didn't spoke anything neither she cried, doctor said incident took troll on her and when yesterday Anas was shot, we didn't tell her anything as she is still in trauma...
She is unaware still that Anas has died...

This is all I know son, I myself don't know many things like , what made Anas to react so aggressively and need of marrying meerab, because as far from his behaviour I couldn't see any love for her in his eyes...

And also I want to tell you that behind your back shahnawaz bhai asked me about yours and haya marriage ,but my decision is  still as before meeting you I couldn't give my other daughter's hand...

Murtasim: ( very calmly) understand one thing very clearly chacha sahab , either meerab or no one ...

Waqas : but now meerab can't be yours , you need to move on, rohail had a feeling that you have moved on, as he saw some of your photos on social media, dont worry about haya we will make her understand..

Waqas patted his shoulder and move past him ...

When no one was in hall..

Murtasim: ( smiling sarcastically) everyone made their own assumptions and decided about me and meerab , you all brutally murdered our beautiful future, before going i have committed her about US , we saw a beautiful together, and when I came back you all have , crushed US, now it's enough, you all have done what you wanted to do...

Now it's my turn, to play the game...

Murtasim pov..

I have to be very calm, I don't know who will support me, I am absolutely confused about people here and their thought, I need to talk to  marium first, as she seems to be true well wisher of meerab..
And before that I have to spend some time with meerab  , which will be difficult with people around all the time..

Pov ends...

He went to his parents room and asked permission to enter..

Shahnawaz was very afraid of his only son's reaction but after seeing him calm, he was content..

Shanawaz: murtasim I never meant to break my promise with you but, things were not in my hands... you have a bright future my son, you are my political hier and you can marry...

Murtasim ( interrupted) : you knew I never wanted to join politics,  I wanted to do something on my own and still you announced me as your hier, I can't do this I am not at all interested,  I want to go back...

Shanawaz: No..., you can't go back now.., you have to take over my everything.. you will be the next CM of state , I have done all preparations,  though Anas was my son and I loved him but his behaviour was not appropriate,  I went wrong in his upbringing and held myself responsible for all his doings , as i couldn't teach him on time what is wrong and right and now my all expectations are with you..

Murtasim knew his father would never allow him to leave now, as for him political career and image is at top priority...

After a lot of thinking he said

Murtasim: ok, I will join politics , but before that I need a upper hand, I need to show people I will always do justice with them,  I am very humble and good by heart..

Shanawaz: yes tell me what can we do for that..

Murtasim : people should know that murtasim khan is so humble that he married his sister in law , so that he can give her new life and also you have to say publicly that this was last wish of Anas bhai..

I want to marry meerab...

Shanawaz: What..... this is not possible..

Murtasim: ( gave a cunning smile ) you have to make everything possible for your political hier....