Episode 3; Vladimir Andrew D. Wolfe

"Just three more minutes!" He groaned. I heard him laughing a bit as I stared at his bedroom door, "Con... you've got to be kidding me. The library gets crowded fast!" I thought to myself.

He opens the door, "Shorter than me, same reddish-brown fur, same green eyes, the same look he has in the morning, in a white shirt and some shorts, good morning! Handsome~" I wink at him. I see him blushing through his fur.

"Curtains do little to mask the visage of the sun, and I would've preferred my room's window facing north and you in a sando, not just your boxers." He says, his voice groggy, different from the crystal-clear voice I usually hear first thing in the morning.

"But life isn't as fair, and it sets you up for the better, and yes... I should've probably worn a shirt and shorts." I swiftly said, my tone shifting to a more awkward one.

"You're too jolly." He says sarcastically, and he rolls his eyes. I hold up his right hand and kiss it, and I put on a cheeky smile.

"And you're too negative, my prince~" I chuckle a bit at his situation

He swipes his hand away and punches me in the gut. "Yep! That's the Connor I know an' love!" I laugh loudly. "C'mon, I made us some breakfast!"

We both walk to the kitchen, our personalities in the morning so obvious; I'm up and ready while Connor's still groggy. "Let's eat fast; the library fills up pretty quickly!"

"Vladimir Andrew D. Wolfe, would it pain you to check the clock sometimes?!" Connor shouts, "It's too early! It's 6:23 AM!"

I look toward the clock on the wall; it is 6:23 in the morning, "The library opens at eight...." Flustered, I drag Connor to the dining table in our dorm. The dorm was big, not humongous or anything but enough for me and Connor. The school we studied at was and is still rich to this day; the school had the funds and land to build a hotel-style dorm, which was unnecessary. To top it off, no one knows why the school made the dorms this damn luxurious. "Can they even be called dorms?".

"High Paw has a great marketing strategy if they're still rich to this day and still accepting more and more students." I set two chairs at the table and went to the kitchen countertop. "Here's breakfast! I bring a stack of pancakes for His Majesty!" I placed a plate of pancakes in front of where he sat; I placed another plate of pancakes parallel to him and sat in the chair opposite him.

"Why are you like this?" He said in the flattest tone possible.

"Irunow?" I say, taking a bite out of a slice of my stack of pancakes. "We've been friends since high school, yet you ask that?"

We throw a few jokes and laugh while we eat; as we finish, I look at the clock, "7:03 ... still early." We both stand up, "I'll go do the dishes. You go take a shower,"

"Alright, I'll see you later, my dearest waiter!" Connor smiles and laughs as he walks to the bathroom.

I sigh as I carry the dishes to the kitchen sink. "If only you knew..."

Once I finished washing the dishes, I turned around to see a dashing coywolf walking toward the living room, a cream-colored jacket with dark red jeans, "I think I'm gonna go try and match his fit."
"I'm gonna go take a shower, be right back!" I hear Connor shout back Alright.

I picked out a navy blue jacket and some light grey pants from my drawer, and some navy blue shoes should go with this fit. I undress, "Well, nothing much to undress. I cooked in these boxers and ate breakfast in these, hmmm."

I hop into my on-suite shower, "Dad pulled some strings here, 3rd-floor, own kitchen, two bedrooms, both have en-suite bathrooms, and we have a living room fitted with a 42-inch flat-screen TV."