Episode 1; Connor R. Castro

"Father! I bear the best of news!" A man dressed in fine clothes rushes into the room.

"What is it?" Another man, referred to as father by the other man, replies in a deep voice.
"They've activated!" The man reached out his hand, colors shifting from one to another, and the world around him began to distort.

His father's body shifted and contorted into positions impossible for a normal man to hold.
Some of the servants entered the room, and their faces were immediately erased and their bodies contorted; two wisps shot out of the man's chest, one red and the other all sorts of colors; they floated around as the man stared at them and asked, "Why?" He waits for nothing, asking, "Why must you do this?!".

"What Have I Done...?" The man looks down at his hands and says, "I thought that was a one-time thing! How could it have happened again?" He brings his hands closer to his face. "No! Why did I let this happen?! I shouldn't have let this happen again; I'll erase everything again and-!"

Silence as I float through a blank void. I feel weightless. I open my eyes to a small green flame big enough to fit in both of my hands brought together.

"Again...what?!" I open my eyes as I shout, seated in a throne-like chair by a table that seems to hold some technology I am not familiar with at the center.

Soon a familiar green wolf materializes in front of us: "Okay, so... we are here to discuss Connor R. Castro's inclusion in The Overseers as the new Whiplash; all in favor of discussion say "Aye!" please!"

Four of the overseers all shout one after the other, one rough, two at opposite sides of the vocal range, the last soft and smooth; they all say "Aye!" whilst raising their hands altogether.
My life was about to either be turned upside down or my mind, haunted by this moment and being subjected to an endless discussion going back and forth with these two entities inside me, recalling how I got here.

I'm starting to get used to this space, this blank void that occasionally phases through colors, Phasing through white, gray, and black.

A soft voice goes through the air, "Promise me you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...
"I'll stay with you! Until the end of time!" I hear myself say; I feel myself bury my face in soft fur.
Looking up, I see a black wolf with sapphire eyes and damp fur underneath those eyes,
"And I don't want you to leave me." We have tears falling, eventually absorbed by fur.

"Connor! Wake up!" I can see his mouth. "Wake up!" I hear his voice.

I'm sucked back to reality shortly after, waking up in a library, something soft in front of my face.

"I... guess I must have?" I reply in a hushed voice, I realize my position, fixing my position immediately, and I feel my face heat up. "W-wait, no! T-this isn't–!" I stammer around, knocking down the stack of books to my right in the process; he chuckles a bit. I realize the clothing I have, a dark red hoodie, matching his deep blue. Cream-colored pants are also opposite of his black fur and light grey shorts.

"Seemed you were having a nightmare, though... seeing as my shoulder feels kinda wet and your face is damp... along with the jacket I bought for you back then." He reaches to touch my face, "Could also be your drool, though." He laughs. "Now, my prince, remember, we have a project due at the end of the month!" exclaimed quietly. He pats my back three times. "No time to sleep like that." He goes to put back the fallen books

"Your arm's heavy... anyways, right... What was the project again?" I asked as quietly as I could as I fixed my posture, and he replied in the same manner.