13) love is confusing

still the same night xoxo

'you left me no, oh, you left me no. you left me no choice but to stay here forver.' - taylor swift

ARABELLA'S POV;

i unlock the house door, walking inside and going straight to lando's room. i enter his room and he's sat on his bed. "why'd you leave?" i ask.

"because i wanted to. is that illegal now?" he replies bluntly, his eyes practically glued to his phone.

"yeah, but why?" i cross my arms.

"why do you care? you were with charles all night." his eyes still looking at his phone.

"why would you care about what charles and i do? you were getting touchy with that girl." i state.

"'that girl' has a name."

"of course you'd know." i mumble, rolling my eyes.

"what's that supposed to mean?" he puts his phone down and now he's looking at me.

"you were literally kissing me an hour before that!" i say, "it's not my fault you can't keep it in your pants for more than two fucking minutes!"

he walks over to his door, completely ignoring me. "and it's not my fault that you're a man whore!" i add and then he stops, turning around to face me and leaning against the doorframe.

"you're the one to talk?! you talk to me and then the next second you're flirting with charles!" he argues in an angry tone.

"i don't flirt with charles." i scoff.

"yes you fucking do! i'm sick of the bullshit!"

i wasn't exactly mad. i was just frustrated that he thought charles was the one i'm in love with. the person i'm in love with was standing right in front of me.

"charles is not the one i'm in love with." i bite the inside of my cheek.

"who is it then?" his angry tone changes to a confused one.

i give him a look. a look that's telling him that he was the one i loved. i cant really explain why though. i just really enjoy his company. and he's definitely one of my favorite people in the world.

his eyes widen, finally understanding what i'm trying to say,  "oh!" he smiles and then laughs.

finally, he knew.

the next morning, i wake up in lando's bed with his shirt on and i'm in my underwear. i'm in lando's arms. "morning." i say, my morning rasping.

"morning." lando says, his voice rasping and it's my new favorite sound.

i sit up but he pulls be back down gently by my waist, "stay here for a while." he says before kissing my neck gently.

i lay beside him, facing him. "how do you look so beautiful in the morning?" he asks with a sleepy smile.

"maybe it's the fact that i still have a full face of make up on." i joke and kiss his forehead before standing up. "i gotta go get ready." i whisper.