Chapter II

As evening passes, the doctor responsible for supervising Kira takes her for a walk, accompanied by a few men in golden armor who are equipped with a sort of saber staff

Kira hasn't seen weapons of this variety before, but the blades look the same as that of a lightsaber's

Kira hasn't seen weapons of this variety before, but the blades look the same as that of a lightsaber's. The doctor and Kira walk through the medical facility as the doctor begins an explanation.

"This world is known as Zakuul. I've been instructed by the Emperor to keep you alive. If it weren't for our advanced medical treatments, it's likely you would not have survived your injuries. It took a great deal of work repairing your wounds and we-"

"Vargus?" Kira snaps to attention.

"Nono, the Eternal Emperor." Says the doctor.

"Who?" She asks.

"Well, we here on Zakuul are governed by what is known as the Eternal Empire. We-"

"I'm sorry, but I need to get off world as quickly as possible." Kira interrupts. "I have a family, and people who rely on me. I can't stay here any longer." She takes a deep sigh, as she walks over towards the large window located at one side of the room, her eyes scanning over the vast city. "How long have I been here?"

The doctor hesitates. "...13 years."

Kira glances at the doctor, then the floor, the hurt clear in her eyes. "13 years? My son is 13 years old..." She turns away. "I missed his first steps. His first words...so many moments."

"I know this is difficult, but if you cooperate, you will be reunited with him soon." The doctor assures her.

Kira pivots, looking back at the doctor, occasionally glancing at the armored men for a moment. "Why did your Emperor save me? I don't even know who he is. This entire planet is unknown to me. What's he want with me?"

"I'm afraid that information is classified." He says, taking steps towards her. "I can take you the Emperor and you can discuss the details with him."