Chapter I

An orange lightsaber ignited in the hands of a young boy, the blade is quickly thrown up to block the emerald blade of the Twi'lek Jedi, Adaya.

"Trenegin! Keep your guard up!" Kaeiden encourages his son while observing the duel.

The young boy steps back to reveal himself, the young offspring of Kaeidan and Kira, Trenegin Creed, now an aspiring teenager. "Yes, father!"

Trenegin pushed forward, overpowering Adaya with an offense similar to his fathers as Adaya protects herself with defensive maneuvers.

Kaeiden looks down at T7. "He's improving everyday, don't you think? Becoming more like his mother..."

T7-01 tilts his body, causing his head to face the ground. He lets out a rather sad sounding "Bwoooop..."

Kaeiden sighs. "I miss her too, old friend..."

Trenegin recieves a kick to the chest, he skids back, thrusting his blade into the ground to stop the momentum. He rushes towards Adaya when all of a sudden, Trenegin hears a voice, like a ghostly echo. He hears "...Where's my son?" The young boy pauses, deactivating his lightsaber. "Mother?" He says.

Kaeiden freezes, looking up at Trenegin with wide eyes.

"Trenegin, what's wrong?" Asks Adaya.

Trenegin turns to his father, as they look at each other, Trenegin gives him a nod, as Kaeiden reveals a slight smile. "She's...alive?" He asks.

"Is it even possible? It's been 13 years..." Says Adaya.

"Father. We have to find her." Trenegin suggests.

Adaya walks over to Kaeiden, deactivating her lightsaber. "Kaeiden... Are you sure Trenegin isn't just hearing his mother through the Force? We've heard of Force users transferring their essence through the Force..."

"Adaya.. I trust my son's judgement..." Says Kaeiden.

"Me too, but it's been years." Says Adaya. "No one has seen her since Tython."

"What are you saying?" Kaeiden asks.

"Your son is strong in the Force, but no one is that strong." Adaya answers.

"I know it's unlikely, but if anyone could hear her, it would be Trenegin." Kaeiden's insists.

Adaya looks Kaeiden in the eyes and puts a hand on his shoulder. "It's been hard for all of us...but it's time to let go." She says.

Kaeiden walks away. "Kira was strong. Stronger than she knew. If anyone is capable of surviving, it's her..." Says the widowed husband, glaring off at the beaming sun in the sky.

"Very well... I hope he is right.. For all our sakes..." Says Adaya.

...

Later during the day, Adaya and Trenegin meditate together. T7-01 stands by Kaeiden and watches the force users with great interest. The former Darth Kaeiden folds his arms, watching the two.

"Relax.. Focus your mind... And lift the stone, Trenegin." Adaya instructs the young boy.

The youngling relaxes his body, focusing on the essence around the stone, as it slowly lifts itself off the ground. As Trenegin continues to use the force, more and more objects are lifted off the ground, Adaya's lightsaber floats up, an entire boulder, even T7, from a distance, begins to lift off the ground. The astromech screams, his head twisting around and indicators blinking. Kaeiden catches T7, bringing him back down to the ground. "Impressive..."

Trenegin opens his eyes, unaware of what he was able to achieve.

Adaya catches her lightsaber as it falls from the sky. "Well done, Trenegin. Very impressive." The Jedi Knight stands and her holocommunicator beeps. A hologram of Grandmaster Satele Shan appears via the holocom.