Rant of the night

I'm generally a level headed type of girl and I have a high tolerance level for bullshit but I get really irritated with rejection stories sometimes. Like you know that scene where the poor girl is just so sad because an asshole just rejected her for no good reason? I get mad and I want to jump into the book and punch him in the face.

And even worse, when she's forced to go to school and face him and word spread that she's some kind of delusional weirdo and a slut or something I wish that I could just become that best friend that knows the real story and could yell at them to jut "shove it! Your almighty Alpha is really her mate and he rejected her because he wants to continue to whore around and honestly if you rumors spreading dipshits would know the actual story before running your pie holes my best friend would have to die of a broken heart!"

And for a dramatic finish

"you all disgust me and I'm ashamed to call you my pack." With a cold glare that I wish could have been a super power I would stalk away and drag my baffled Bestie out of the school and take her to the ice cream shop.

Now that I think about it I want to write a rejection story yup I'm going to do a rejection short story. Not sure exactly how I'm going to go about doing that but its my new mission.

Wish me luck.

Also I believe mermaids and fairies and dragons and vampires existed at some period of time in history. Because although we are very creative human beings with large imaginations could we really make up something like that without even a pinch of truth? Just saying.

What do you think?