9. Johnny Bravo

Needless to say, I spent more time at Arden's place than I had planned. I didn't walk out of her humongous house until three in the morning. She walked me to my car and begged me to stay, but I declined. I was only going to get about four hours of sleep and that was only if I rushed to get home and fell asleep immediately. Everyone else was in the house, still laughing, talking and smoking. After a while, I had gave into peer pressure and smoked a little as well, but it didn't alter any of my senses. I was able to get home in one piece and when I got in, both Petra and Rose were apparently asleep. All of the lights were off downstairs. Bumping into object after object, I made my way up the stairs and into my room. I fell onto my bed and closed my eyes. Hopefully, I could get a decent amount of rest in four hours.

My phone alarm seemed to begin blaring as soon as I closed my eyes to go to bed. I grumbled at the small portion of sunlight which was coming through my blinds. It felt like I had slept for literally a second. There was no time to moan, groan or complain. I had to be in the studio in an hour, and I still had to take a shower, brush my teeth, eat breakfast and get dressed. The drive to the studio was only fifteen minutes away, but it all depended on the traffic. I moved as quickly as I could as I moved from task to task. For breakfast, I grabbed a slice of toast from Petra's plate and ran out of the door with it in my mouth. I could hear her yelling at me even after I had slammed the front door.

"Flawless," the woman who had been prepping me for the last forty minutes said as she stared at me. She told me that her name was Jude and that she was a big fan of my other shoots. It was nice that someone actually knew who I was for once. What made it even more awesome was that this chick had hardcore tattoos and short, chopped blonde hair and was actually complimenting me. She didn't seem like the complimenting type. To me, she looked more like a tattoo artist than a make-up artist, but I guess you really couldn't judge a book by its cover. "Don't tell anyone but I think you're one of the most beautiful models in the new age. It's just something about those big blue eyes of yours." I blushed bashfully and modestly as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was all dressed in the first outfit that I was going to take some shots in. Unlike most of the photoshoots that I did, I wasn't put in some weird, outlandish outfit. The outfit was normal and like everyday attire. It was actually quite cute, maybe they'd let me have it. "I'm a stylist as well, if you ever make it big time then you should give me a ring."

I got Jude's number just before I heard someone say my name behind me. My eyebrows furrowed at the familiar voice. Why would she even be on set of one of my photoshoots? I turned around in my chair to face the voice and sighed once I saw the blonde girl. "Hey, uh, Mira. You look beautiful," Ellie said awkwardly before giving me a gawky smile. She bit her lower lip quickly as she looked behind me at Jude. "Can we talk in private real quick?" I sighed and thought about whether I should talk to Ellie or not. The last thing I needed was a bad vibe before I did my photoshoot. Ellie looked at me with hopeful eyes. I'd feel like a b-tch if I didn't at least talk to her. Sighing, I stood up from my chair and followed her to a distant corner. I crossed my arms and stared at her as I waited for her to begin talking. "Look, I know you're probably wondering why I'm here. It just so happens that I was called at the last minute to drop by some outfits. They didn't tell me that the outfits would be for you. You looking amazing in it anyway. You always looked good in red." Ellie cleared her throat and stopped rambling for a second. "Mira, I know I may not be the most interesting person and I know you may not like how obsessed I am with fashion, but I miss you." Surprisingly, Ellie's blue eyes began to water up. It was all so reminiscent to when we broke up in the car. "Please, just take me back, Mira. I'll change. I'll do whatever you want me to. If you want, I'll slack off on designing for a while. It can just be me and you. I can show you just how good of a girlfriend that I can be," she urged as she took my hand in hers.

"Two minutes before camera time," a crew member walked up and reminded me just after Ellie finished her plea. I nodded my head and he walked away with a cheerful smile. Ellie gave me the most pathetic look that I had ever seen on her face. She looked so pitiful that I said my answer without even thinking.