8. Pillsbury Doughboy

It wasn't long before it was time to head out to Arden's place. I didn't bother to invite my friends since the rapper had told me only a few people were going to be there. She probably wouldn't have minded if I brought my friends along with me, but I decided that not bringing them was for the best. After the conversation on the phone, I knew they would tease me all through the night if they were present. They'd keep whispering in my ear and reminding me about the whole anal beads thing and I'd blush while Arden looked at all three of us as if were lunatics. The last thing I wanted was for Arden to think that I was weird, so my friends would just have to sit at home for tonight. I'm sure they had better things on their agendas anyways.

I looked through my wardrobe for something to wear. Arden had said that only a few of her friends were going to be over, so I figured something really casual would do. I picked out a pretty plain top and a pair of jeans before I got ready to go over to her place. Once I got downstairs and started for the door, I heard someone call my name. I groaned and turned around to face Rose. "Where are you going," she asked me as if she was my mother. Actually, mom wouldn't even ask me where I was going because she actually trusted me. Rose, although, did not. She was so damn overprotective.

"I'm going over to Arden's place. Only a few of her friends are going to be there so don't worry your little soul. I'll be fine and I'll be careful," I told her nonchalantly as I turned to face the door again. I twisted the knob but of course Rose wasn't going to let me go that easily.

"You do know that you have an important photo shoot tomorrow, right," she asked me once I turned back to look at her. I huffed and rolled my eyes as she raised her eyebrows. "Partying with Arden may get your name out there, but if you start being late for shoots then your career is basically over. You have so much potential, Mira. We didn't move here from Hungary for nothing."

I crossed my arms and bit down on my lower lip. Me wanting to be a model was probably the main reason why we even moved to the States, but it wasn't the only one. Rose acted like she wasn't just as excited as me to come live in the city of the stars. "Yeah, I get it. I value my job and like I said before, I'll be careful. I'll be home within a few hours. I'm not even staying long," I replied with a shrug. It was true. I wasn't planning on staying at Arden's place long. I had to get up in the crack of dawn the next morning.

"Fine," Rose said as she gave me a small smile. "Go have fun." I smiled as well before running to give her a hug. Reluctantly, she hugged me back but then pushed me towards the door. "Get out of my house, faszfej." I gave Rose the middle finger for basically calling me a "d-ckhead" in Hungarian before exiting out of the house.

When I got to Arden's place, it was a whole different scene than the night prior. Excessive cars weren't parked outside of her house and I couldn't hear music from blocks away. No one was standing in her yard, littering or smoking, everything was vacant. I got out of my own car, which couldn't hold a candle to any of Arden's luxurious cars. I had a basic Toyota and it wasn't even one of the newer models. It was a model from 2004, but at least it got me places, although, it didn't get me anywhere in style. There was a bunch of dents and scratches on my car, but for now, it worked. When I actually started making money that's when I would buy me something a bit nicer.

I rang the doorbell of Arden's house and I could hear laughter coming from the inside. Whoever was in there sure was having a lot of fun. After a few moments, the door swung open and Kyndall was standing there with a red face. She was smiling uncontrollably and also trying to contain her laughter. "Come on in, Mira! We were waiting for you, girl!" Kyndall led me further into the home. "These assholes are crazy," she informed me as she continued to giggle her ass off. We walked closer towards the laughter until we walked into a sitting room that had a humongous television. Arden was running around the room as a guy that I didn't recognize chased her. In Arden's hands, she had a weird small sculpture. The sculpture was black and it was of a man with a large penis.