3. Kitten

Arden clutched my hand securely as she led me into her chaotic mansion. The explicit, raw music was blasting as loud as ever but still I could hear the screams of talking people over the earsplitting bass. People jumped and put their hands in the air as they sung along to all the popular songs of music today. There was smoke in the atmosphere of all kinds. The aroma of cigarette and marijuana filled the air and everyone in the house seemed to be having the time of their lives. Festive smiles were on all their faces as sweat dripped from their foreheads from the closure of space and the movement of dancing. Arden walked through the crowd shaking hands with the people she knew as they told her how much fun they were having. I had to give it to Arden, everyone in the house seemed satisfied. Most of the women had come in their provocative party dresses falling upon the men and women who seemed to be the most endowed financially. Most of the furniture in Arden's house was white or lightly colored and even with the drunken partygoers, her furniture still appeared immaculate. Sure I stepped over numerous beer bottles on the floor but it seemed like everything was so unblemished for an outrageous party. Arden didn't even seem the slightest bit worried about what the other people were doing.

We entered into a kitchen where the population of people was scarce. Only a few people were in the room and they were scattered out talking or either grabbing beers from one of the many coolers which were conveniently placed all over the house. The one thing that stood out about the kitchen, other than the marble counter tops and the expensive tile of the floors or any other materialistic attribute, was a man that stood in the corner. His jeans were tighter than any pair that I had ever owned. His shirt was off and on his body were a bunch of tattoos that just didn't make sense. An abundant amount of piercings were on his face: his lips, eyebrows, nose, dimples and even his forehead. Even his nipples were pierced. By the man was a stack of sombreros. "Ay, sombrero man," Arden yelled out to the man as she pulled me towards him. I gripped her hand a bit tighter, the twenty-something year old man was a little too weird for my liking. "Can you hook the beautiful lady up with a sombrero?"

Surprisingly, the guy gave me a cordial and frosted smile. His smile made his multiple piercings and tattoos actually look innocent. I loosened up my grip on Arden's hand as the man grabbed a sombrero from the stack. "One for Scotty's beautiful girl." My cheeks blushed as I took the sombrero from his hands. I didn't even want to wear it but everyone else I saw had one on. Was there even any significance into wearing one? When I put on the sombrero Arden laughed out loud at me. I frowned once I looked at her. "I look dumb," I said as I shook my head. I took off the sombrero and Arden took it from me.

"No, I just found it funny that you could still look good in something so tacky, Miss Hungarian," she said as she placed the sombrero back on top of my head. How did she know my nationality? That charming smile came across Arden's face again, and those gold fangs she had glistened. "You are Hungarian, right?" Her wide smile caused one to appear on my face. I nodded my head as she wrapped her arm around my waist. She sure didn't mind being close to me, even with everyone around. "Your accent is the sexiest thing I think I've ever heard," Arden said as she began leading me out of the kitchen.

"You're really full of compliments," I told her. It was true. Arden hadn't said anything rude towards me yet.

"Only because you deserve them, kitten."

"Kitten?"

"You're cute like one."

Before I could reply, Arden moved her hand from my waist to give a handshake to two guys who had a girl tagging along with them. It was the Justin Becker guy again, but this time he was with the A-List model and reality television's own Kyndall Jenner, and another young guy who I couldn't place. He still looked as if he had abundant riches and by the way he carried himself I could tell he was famous just like Arden, Justin and Kyndall. "You ditched on us, bro," Justin said as he stared at Arden who was laughing. All three of the celebrities' eyes were red and it didn't take a rocket scientist to know they were high. Justin's eyes averted over to me and he then looked back at Arden with amusement. "I get it. You ditched us to be with Ellie's girl?"