Sometimes we have to be careful

Y/n's pov:

Its been two days since we stayed in our hut we go there often to get away sometimes just not for long. We always go on night fly's together to I can glow and we can just hang out.

"y/n are you free tonight" Kiri ask me.
"No sorry I'm going on a fly with neteyam" I said.
"alright fine " she smiled.
"You really like my brother don't you" Kiri said.
"yes I like your brother a lot" I said smiling.
"yea I can tell" she said.
I smiled. Kiri was so nice and she reminded me of my aunt leania. She was smart caring and nice.
"why do you ask anyway" I asked.
"cuz I was wondering about a girl's night, you me and tsireya.
"sorry,  I'm free tomorrow though" I said.
"OK good" she smiled.
"yea see you tomorrow" I smiled

Lots of time passed and it was night.
I have to meet neteyam outside his hut.
"hey Princess" he smiled
I kissed him
"hey"
"ready to go?" he asked.
"yes sir" I said.

We walked to the place where our animals were kept.
I sang out to my girl, her wings almost blew me away when she landed.
Neteyams ikran landed a lot more gracefully.
"alright let's go yawne (beloved)" I said.
We bolted up to the sky. It was beautiful from up here and my special pattern was glowing I could be my true self. We flew around the trees and neteyam threw leaves at me so I used light and splashed water on him from a nearby stream.
"oh no you didnt" he joked.
"oh yes I did"I teased.
He laughed and rolled his eyes at me the he rocketed towards the sky and I obviously followed him. Everything looks better from up high the glowing forest below us and the misty clouds going all around us.
"I bet you can't bring me that flower from all the way down there using you light" he teased.
I did and I made the flower go to him,  he took it and handed it to me
"here you go Princess, it's beautiful just like you" he said.
"that's kinda cringe" I joked.

Neteyam's pov:

She looked so beautiful just flying there gliding gracefully against the dark sky. And to think I'm lucky enough for her to be all mine is amazing.  She has this glowing pattern that only shows up when she's calm and it's beautiful right now and everything is perfect.
"hey Princess wanna race" I asked.
"absolutely"she smiled.
We flew down lower and were just above the trees.
"alright race to that palm tree over there" i said.
"ready set GO" she screamed.

I was determined to beat her the wind whipping at my face her long hair blowing behind her. She was in the lead I sped up and got in front of her, I realized I could go faster so I did. Obviously I won.
"yes I win" I smiled at her.
"only because I let you" she rolled her eyes.
"sure" I said sarcastically.
She rolled her eyes.

"My dad wanted me to talk to you about the risks of dating me" I told her randomly.
"umm that's random but ok" she said
She thought this was all a joke.
"well you are in danger of being kidnapped" I said.
"how" she asked
"well thanks to this human boy we used to be great friends with called spider,  this bad person who my mom killed but he came back as an avatar and wants to kill my dad is still alive, and also people might want to kidnap you because you are powerful and different" I told her.
"oh OK" she said.
"yea he just said that sometimes we need to be careful" I smiled.
"yup I agree, but to be honest I'm surprised he let you take me out tonight,  you know flying up really high where a lot of people could see my power" she said.
"yes he was very against it but whatever, it's not like anything is going to happen" I told her.
"yea but what happened to spider" she asked.
"we kicked him out and he probably went to be with quaritch" I said.
"oh"

Quaritch's pov:

"miles have the scouts returned yet" I asked him.
"not yet but we have revived info that they will be here in the next 2 minutes" he said.
Miles came back to me after he saved me because sully kicked him out for it. He returned to his old name miles quaritch ll. He also adapted to normal human clothes and acts like a normal human. I call him my son and he calls me father even though technically he is not my son.
"they are here" miles yells to me from another room.
"alright" I said.

The scouts were waiting in another room which we use for holographic imagery.
"alright what do got today boys" I asked.
"well today and last night we were just mapping out the land for a place to attack and places to have secret spy bases around the clan, so we were mostly just filming all the land in order to make holographic images of the land" scout 1 said.
"alright is that all you did or did you discover anything like their operations or a way to get closer to Jake sully" miles asked him.
"well there was some suspicious activity going on" scout 2 said.
"oh yea like what" miles asked.
"just wait you did not let me finish, there were two na'vi flying around last night" scout 2 said.
"Sully's kids?" I asked.
"we did not get a close enough look to tell if one of them was Sully's but one of them was definitely not his" scout 3 said.
"why do you say this" I asked.
"well one of them was glowing in a not normal na'vi way, and it used light to move things" scout 1 said.
"please elaborate" I commanded.
"well at one point it splashed water on the other one from 10 feet away from the water, and her hand was glowing and the water was glowing and there was a beam of light connecting its hand and the water" scout 2 said.
"and another time it picked a flower off the ground from 68 feet in the air, and we observed the flower glowing and her hand glowing" scout 1 said.
"You are saying it" miles says curiously.
"yea we couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl from the distance it was at" scout 3 said.
"do you have footage of it" miles asked
"yes"

They showed the footage thee was one point in the entire video that you cod see it somewhat clearly.
"pause it there" I said.
"why is it not very blue" miles asked.
"she" I said.
"so it's a girl" miles said.
"yea couldn't it be the oldest sully girl don't she have special powers" I asked.
"No Kiri can't do this" miles said.

"alright scouts your new job it to get all the info on this girl report to me and I give you the signal to kidnap her, her powers could be the only thing that could get rid of sully, miles you help them" I said.
"OK" he said.
"get camo on guys, we are going spy mode" scout one said.

A/n:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was on vacation with my family so I was taking a break from writing, hope you understand.