Y/n?

Y/n's pov

I woke up in neteyams arms, he was awake just looking at me.
"rewon lefpom, princess" he said looking at me.
I smiled at him.
"how are your wounds today?" he asked.
"they still hurt and look bad, so I think bad" I said looking at the gashes in my stomach.
"how about we go to your parents, they don't know that you are alive" he asked.
"alright" I said.
"we just gotta go to the cave and grab your covering" he said.
"No we can leave it"
"wait really"
"yup it's time people see"
"yes, I can't wait for everyone to see your beautiful face" he said.
I smiled and stood up, "let's go".

Heads turned and jaws dropped.
"neteyam who is this? I told you you would me someone new" Kiri smiled.
"why is she that color?" tuk asked.
T

ero came over to see what was happening. He instantly smiled and his eyes started watering.
"ohhhhh neteyam who's this?" lo'ak teased.
"why is she so wounded?" tuk asked.
"yea, and why don't you speak" kiri asked.
"what is happening over here?" aonung asked just now showing up with tsireya.
"oh who is this she's pretty" aonung said.
"why are you so wounded" tsireya asked.
"well you will probably get hurt is you get crashed against coral and get attacked by a viper wolf" I said.

Everyone gasped. Aonung, Kiri, tuk, and tsireya hugged me.
"y/n?" they asked.
I nodded and we broke down in tears.
"You look so pretty" Kiri said.
"thank you" I said.
Everyone around us started to celebrate, I was talking to everyone and there was a lot of laughter, everyone was happy.
"what is happening over here?" tonowari asked.
He was followed by ronal, Jake, neteyri, and my parents.
"who is this girl neteyam?" neteyri said.
ronal looked angry probably because I'm supposed to be resting and healing.
But my parents rushed forward crying and hugging me.
"y/n?" they asked softly.
I nodded. Jake put his hands over his mouth, I could tell by his eyes that he was smiling. Ronal's expression changed to happiness at the sight of how happy everyone was.
"You look so pretty, I can't believe I have not seen you in 2 years" my dad said smiling.

After my parents had walked away Jake walked up to me.
"see embracing yourself was a good thing, you should have done it sooner" he smiled.
"yea I guess" I laughed.
Me and Jake were just talking about random stuff, like how I survived and what I did while I was alone.
"yea this viper wolf was like huge, and I burned its face" I said.
"oh cool, neteyam shot that and we ate it last night" Jake said.
"oh good, I'm glad it didn't have to suffer" I said.
We just sat in silence, I was watching aonung and my brother attempting to dance. This made me laugh.
"those are some goof balls aren't they" Jake said.
"yea they are" I smiled.
"I'm glad that you are back, tero was in a pretty bad state and neteyam was not the same either" Jake said.
"yea neteyam told me" I said.
"oh?" Jake said.
"yea we were on a date last night" I said.
"yes" Jake said harshly.
I smiled and Jake also saw my puzzles look.
"neteyam really likes you, and you are a good kid so I think you will be good for him" Jake said watching the boys try and dance.

Lo'ak had joined in the trying to dance. I walked down to the people dancing and joined in. It was fun just messing around with the people you care about.
"neteyam if you are going to stare at y/n atleast learn how to conceal it a bit, because you are really obvious bro" lo'ak said.
I laughed and neteyam blushed.
"I don't mind" I said looking at him.
He moved closer to me and tero stepped in.
"1 foot in between" he said.
Aonung laughed, lo'ak was laughing to.
I rolled my eyes at him, then aonung and roxto jumped on my brother holding him down, lo'ak also jumped on him because he thought it looked like fun.

"he's down, KISS HER" aonung yelled.
"May I?" neteyam whispered.
I nodded and his lips gently kissed mine, it was a small kiss but I still loved it. Everyone smiled and clapped and made oooo noises. Except tero he looked angry but it was funny, he got up pushing the boys off him. He stared me down. He was mad, he started chasing me and I started running away, screaming.