Please not again

I awoke laying on the beach. Some of my wounds still bleeding. How am i alive, is the one thing going through my mind. I tried to stand but my ankle gave out. Yup its broken alright, i looked at myself all bloodied and bruised. I am a mess thats for sure.

I crawled over to a rock which i used to break away the coral on my ankle. Once i got all the coral off i checked the wound.
"oh eywa" i said.
Then i saw the deep red bloody infected ring around my ankle.
"shit!" i shouted.
I needed to get back to the village soon or i will be in huge trouble. I tried to stand up, it somewhat worked. I was stumbling along the beach using palm trees as crutches. I might have survived the storm but there is no way i will make it back to the village.

I have been stumbling along the beach for a while, by the looks of the sky it is almost midday with any luck i will make it back around tomorrow's eclipse. I dont even know if i am going the right direction, i am just walking down the beach. The wound around my ankle kept getting sand in it and i could not take it anymore. I sat down on the beach and tended to my wounds.

I was wrapping big leaves around my back and arms and legs. For my broken ankle i made a brace. First i wrapped a base out of palm leaves, then i put a short but strong stick on either side of my ankle. Then i wrapped another layer of leaf. I stood up and everything still hurt but i could walk without using trees as crutches. I saw fish and other animals swimming around in the water, it was a really pretty sight. I started humming it was not a specific song just a random tune that came to mind. It started getting relaxing after a while. My spots started glowing again, and a pattern on my arms started glowing to. It was a pattern of graceful, intricate, beautiful swirls and spirals. I got excited and it stopped.

I went into the water and found pretty pearls and shell,i also found some natrual twine made from noke moana a water species that eats sand and the aftermath is a strong string like substance used for jewelry making. I made a new top out of the shells and twine. Then removed my old one and used the fabric to reinforce my ankle brace. I went back into the water to find more twine to make some jewelry. I made a necklace and i put some shells in my hair as well.

It was now midday and i am hungry, so i made a fire and caught some fish to eat. You know i thought i would be more scared if i wounds that needed to he healed or i would die. I also thought i would be scared if i was just wandering in a random direction. It was relaxing. There was the sound of the air, the water and the birds. I could smell my cooking food, i was laying in the sun humming my tune. I was relaxed, my glowing pattern came back. This time i stayed calm humming the tune and the pattern stayed.

Then out of nowhere a set of words came to my head i have no idea what they even mean.
Ko koe te marama o eywa
That is the phrase, what does that even mean?
"Ko koe te marama o eywa" i said aloud.
This scared me and my pattern disappeared. Maybe i am just going insane. Well i knew ine thing was true and that was i really wanted to get back to the village.

I was walking down the beach when i started hearing growls coming from the forest. I sped up a little, bringing myself to a speed walk. I still heard growling, i am going to be honest i miss the relaxing part of this littke adventure.
Why does this keep happening to me, first a killer fish now a potential viper wolf. Only one thought on my mind; please not this again.

I heard another growl, i was now jogging. Another growl closer this time i am now at a running pace. I was running down the beach when my ankle gave out a twang of pain. I fell to the ground, the sand making scratches all down my body. My ankle hurt like hell, and now there is sand in all my deep wounds and all of them are bleeding again. Oh and something for you to learn is dont smell like blood because something will try and kill you. A huge viper wolf like the one from my dream jumped out from the trees.