Fuyumi Todoroki Telling The Truth To Enji Todoroki

Fuyumi Todoroki POV:

It was now night time and I just came back home and started looking for Dad, wanting to talk to him about yesterday's conversation.

"Dad! Dad! Daaad!" I called out to him, searching every room to see where he is at, but he wasn't in any of the rooms.

"Dad!" I call out again, as I passed the outside door.

I took a few steps away from the outside door, about to head out to look at the areas where Dad may be at when he does his hero work patrols.

"I'm outside, Fuyumi!" I hear Dad tell me.

I stop abruptly and turn my head to the outside door. I turned my whole body around and quickly stride my way to the door. I than opened it.

"There you are! I was looking for you!" I say to Dad, as I saw Dad just sitting on a bench, while having RedBull in his hands.

He takes a sip of it and looks at my form.

"Why?" Dad asked in a confused tone.

"I wanted to talk to you about what we talked about yesterday..." I tell Dad, fidgeting my fingers together.

"About the dating thing?" Dad asked.

"Yes.." I answer, blushing a bit.

"Okay..." Dad said, being weirded out on why I'm getting this shy to talk about it.

I took a deep breath and let it out. I look at my Dad with a determine look in my face.

"You know how I told you that my date's name is Robb..?" I say to Dad, hoping he remembers.

"Yes..." Dad answered nonchalantly.

"Well....that's actually not his name..." I tell Dad, as he looked at me with a raised eye brow.

"Than...what's his name...?" Dad asked me.

"His actual name is....Akihito Mura." I tell Dad, finally telling him who it actually is.

"Wait....is that the guy I offered to come to my hero agency if he wanted to become a hero..?"

"Yes.."

Things became quiet after that, no one was talking. I started to put my hands over my face, lifting my glasses up a bit, while crouching my upper body.

Dad was looking straight forward, taking a few sips from his Red Bull.

"I'm sorry for lying to you, Dad..." I said to him, breaking the silence. "I disappointed you, didn't I?"

I than start to cry, thinking I had disappointed him. Dad looked at me with concern.

"Honey....sure you lied to me and I'm not happy about that, but it doesn't mean you disappointed me." Dad said to me.

I hear a clank of a can being set down. I peek over to see Dad moving his arm towards my figure.

I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulders, he gently tugs me against his chest. I wrap my arms around him and cried quietly, my glasses drooping down to my eyes.

"Really?" I asked him, making sure he was telling me the truth.

"Yes, you never had disappointed me...you make me proud to call you..my daughter." Dad told me, as I look at him with a teary smile.

"I'm glad.." I said to him, giving him a wide smile, as he gave me his small smile.

I eventually stop crying and wipe the tears away, I quickly wiped my now tear stained glasses on my shirt. Me and Dad let go of one another's embrace.

Dad grabbed his RedBull and drunk the last bit of the liquid that was in the can. He than set it back down and glanced in my direction.

"Fuyumi...before I can allow you guys to date even further, I do need to have a few words with him..." Dad told me, as I look at him in nervousness.

"About what?" I ask him.

"Nothing that you should be concerned about..when he has the time...I want him to come over here so me and him can talk." Dad said, as he dismissed my question.

"Okay, I'll let him know as soon as I see him again." I tell Dad, as he nodded.

"Good...I'm heading to bed now. Goodnight Fuyumi" Dad said, grabbing the empty RedBull can and heading back inside the house.

I stay on the bench and look up at the bright full moon that is up tonight.

Oh Akihito...hopefully things go well between you and my Dad, because if things don't go well.

Our relationship may be in trouble...