Fuyumi Todoroki Getting Asked Out On A Date By Akihito Mura

Fuyumi Todoroki POV:

I was just doing the dishes when I heard a knock on the door. I took a break from the dishes so I can answer the front door. The front door knocked again.

"I'm coming!" I called out to them, as I quickly rushed to the door.

I quickly go in front of the door and breathed in and out. Once I recovered my breathing I finally opened the front door. When I opened the door I saw Akihito with my favorite flowers.

"Hey!" Akihito greeted, as he gave me his famous smile.

"Hey Akihito, what's going on?" I asked him, as I started blushing because Akihito was wearing a black tank top only with black shorts on as well.

"Oh, I came here to ask you a question." Akihito told me, as he blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his head with the arm that wasn't holding my favorite flowers.

"Okay, what's the question?" I asked Akihito, as he gave me a nervous smile.

"I was wondering if you would be my date this Saturday?" He asked me, as he looked at me with a nervous flustered smile.

My hold body stopped for a moment.

"Akihito asked me to be his date?!"  I thought, as my heart thumped very loudly inside my chest.

"So, is it a yes or a no?" Akihito asked nervously.

"Dammit Fuyumi say something!" I thought to myself, as my mouth started opening.

"I- I would love to, Akihito!" I exclaimed, as I smiled at him, warmly.

"You sure?" Akihito asked me.

"......I'm sure." I told him, as he smiled and passed me my favorite flowers.

"Great! Our date will be at Sego Collabo Cafe." Akihito told me.

"Okay great I'll see you there than!" I said to him.

"Oh no, I'm gonna pick you up." Akihito told me, as I was shocked of what Akihito told me.

"Y-You sure?" I asked him in worry if he was just trying to be nice.

"I'm sure, Fuyumi!" Akihito exclaimed, as he gave me a thumbs up and his famous smile.

"Oh, okay well, I can't wait Akihito!" I told him.

"Can't wait either, I'll pick you up at 6:00 pm, sharp, until than, see you around, Fuyumi!" Akihito told me, as he waved goodbye to me and walked out of our gates.

"Yeah see ya around, Akihito!" I said to him, as I waved bye to him, as he did the same.

I shut the door and sat down in front of the front door. I happily sighed to myself, as I kept fantasizing of what me and Akihito date will be like. That day was the day, everything will all change for me and Akihito, for the better.