Fuyumi Todoroki Gets Saved By Akihito Mura

Fuyumi Todoroki POV:

In the early morning, I was walking down the streets to go get sweets for Mom, since she loves sweets. I went to the shop and bought the sweets. I got out of the shop and started heading to the hospital. It wasn't long until I got there. I signed my name at the hospital sign up sheet just so they know I'm here and didn't sneak in. I walk to Mom's room. I knock on the door, I hear her say 'Come In'. I come in, I shut the door behind me and walk to her and gave her the sweets I've been carrying this whole time.

"Here you go Mom, I got your favorite sweets!" I said to her cheerfully, as she grabs it and examines it.

"You did get my favorite sweets. Thank you very much Fuyumi!" Mom thanked me, as I smiled and nodded towards her.

I sit down and wait for Mom to set down the sweets she has in her hands. "So anything going on in your life, Fuyumi?" Mom asked, with a gentle smile and a curious face as well.

"Well I met this guy a couple weeks ago!" I said to Mom, as I started blushing, thinking about Akihito.

"Really? Who is this young man?" Mom asked, with a even more curious look on her face.

"Akihito Mura." I answered Mom, with a smile on my face.

"What a lovely name." Mom complimented, with a smile.

"Yeah it is a lovely name.." I agreed with Mom, as I started blushing just thinking about Akihito again.

Mom looks at me with a confused look until it was replaced with a knowing smile. "Do you have a crush on this Akihito boy, Fuyumi?" Mom asked me, as I started blushing and waving my hand around my face.

"What?! No! I mean yes, I mean no, yes! I don't know!" I told Mom, as I got embarrassed from acting like this in front of Mom.

"Fuyumi, it's okay, I want you to be honest with me." Mom told me, as I look up at her to see her reassuring smile. I smiled a bit and understood what she wanted me to do.

"*Long Sigh*....I do have a crush on Akihito, Mom." I told Mom truthfully, as she smiled and nodded towards me.

"That's lovely dear!" Mom exclaimed, as she started gushing about me having romantic feelings for a boy.

"Mom please! People might hear us!" I whispered shouted to Mom, as she stopped and smiled calmly, respecting my wishes.

"Alright dear." She said.

I look at the time to see...it's time for me to go. "Well, I have to go Mom....I'll talk to you later, okay?" I told Mom. I didn't want to leave Mom just yet, but I knew that she is getting better. The more she gets help, the more she'll be back with us and spend time with us more than she has with us already.

"Okay, Fuyumi. Until Next Time." Mom said, as she waved bye to me, as I did the same, as I was about to leave I hear Mom calling my name.

"Fuyumi..."

"Yes, Mom?"

"Please, make sure you don't make the same mistake I did..." Mom told me, I was confused, but I'll just nod to her, so she is reassured that I know what she's talking about, even though I really don't know what she's talking about.

"Okay Mom, I won't." I said, as I smiled at her and shut the door behind me.

Mom what are you talking about? I thought, as I walk out of the hospital and walk to the school to teach my students about, the graphs and charts in Math.

...............

I was walking to the place the school was at. What I didn't realize was something bad was going to happen to me. I heard a big crash, I look to my right to see a villain getting up from a fall they took. I saw my dad attacking the villain, my dad was about to win until I see the villain looking at me. I panicked and stood frozen. The villain gave me a smirk and started charging towards me. I started running, hoping, I can escape from the villain. Dad saw me getting targeted and started chasing the villain. Dad had a look of panic on his face. He looked.......scared? I never seen Dad this scared before, but I can't focus on that now! I thought, as I started running faster and faster by the second. The villain, sadly, caught up to me and in that moment he grabbed me by my shoulders and took me up in the sky. I look to see he had wings on his back. They were bat wings, the villain started looking like a bat the more we kept going higher and higher up in the sky. I screamed, I couldn't believe I was being taken by a villain like this. I never been taking hostage. I look down to see Dad trying to fly toward me and the villain. Me and the villain were ten feet high. I was scared that this villain will drop me once we reach almost to the core of the earth. The villain stopped flying up and just flew on the spot we are at. Dad was getting closer to us.