𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫:𝟏𝟎 💫

"It all falls down

"It all falls down."

My face couldn't stop burning, my hands were shaking, everything seemed like a blur

My face couldn't stop burning, my hands were shaking, everything seemed like a blur. I tried to keep calm, as everyone, Lauren, Robyn, mom, and surprisingly Safaree were sitting at the dinner table, laughing and playing Uno. My mom caught sight of me smiling, and she could only laugh and shake her head. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, her touch, I just couldn't stop thinking about Beyoncé in general.

I wanted to text her because I missed her way too much, even though I had seen her 3 hours ago, but still, that was enough for me. However, Robyn and even Lauren would make sure that I wouldn't even go near my phone. I thought that was weird, and I still do think it's weird, but I decided that it was because they wanted me to entertain my guests.

Speaking of him...

I didn't like him, and he knew this. Even now, as he's gloating about how amazing college is going and how he's going to medical school, I wanted nothing to do with him. I only wanted Beyoncé, that was my best friend, not him. Though us being best friends was enough for me, I started to realize that I had much more love for her than I had expected. And I'm sure she felt the same. Just thinking about her gives me butterflies but as of now, I was growing upset because of how much I missed her.

It's not fair.

"And yeah...that's pretty much my life! How about you Nicki? How have you been?" Safaree asked with a smirk. Everyone looked at me as I shrugged and played with the cards, I was sitting next to my mom which was a benefit for me.

"Oh- well..." Robyn started, clearing her throat and looking around. "She's been fine. She's finishing up her last year of high school and uh...yeah!" Lauren nodded in agreement and took a sip of her wine.

"Y'all should hang out though, especially since you're staying here for a week. That would be amazing for her!" Lauren chirped. I scrunched up my face and tilted my head.

"Hm?" I hummed, looking up at my mom and gripping her sleeve. She shrugged and sighed, rubbing my arm.

"For sure! How is the high school by the way? Made any friends?" He asked, placing both of his elbows on the table, I cringed and nodded.

"Mhm...best friend!" I said, soon changing my expression with a smile. My mom laughed and mirrored my expression.

"Awe, yeah, Beyoncé! She's Nicki's assistant. She helps her around but also, she's an amazing friend. They love each other " My mom added, helping me.

"Y-yes! We do." I said grinning wide, hiding my burning face in my mom's sleeve.

"Yeah. She's something." Robyn said lowly. "But anyways! We should finish this game and get started on dinner, yeah?" They all agreed, but I couldn't help noticing how irritated Robyn looked.

It was weird.

After dinner, I was quick to go to my room and try to find my phone. I had already been patient enough, and even my mom noticed how upset I was getting when they took forever and a day just to finish up conversations that I didn't want to have.  But as soon as I thought I was getting close, I heard my door clicked. I turned around to see Robyn and Lauren with crossed arms and sad faces.

"W-what?" I scolded, not in the mood for whatever they had to say.

"Nicki...what are you doing?" Robyn asked, leaning on the doorway.

"P-phone. Now." I spat with a serious look. Robyn sighed and laughed a little, walking closer to me.

"Nicki, you need to know something about this, Beyoncé...she told me something on the phone last night and honestly it made me sad just hearing it." She sat down and pulled me aside from her. I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply. "She said that she just couldn't do it anymore, she said it was too hard for her, especially since she's going through things mentally and at home...she doesn't want to be friends anymore-"

"No!" I said, my voice shaking. I pushed Robyn off of me and continued to look for my phone. I wasn't believing that I can't believe that. Beyoncé loves me, and I love her more. Everyone knows that we are inseparable. So why would she randomly not want to be my friend anymore?

Am I that difficult? Did I ruin everything?

As I was roughly looking, I felt tears roll down my face. I didn't know if I was angry or sad or hurt, but I felt something. Something that I didn't want to feel.

"Oni, It's okay, you still have us-"

"No! B-Beyoncé loves me!" I struggled to get out, feeling a large lump in my throat and the tears falling more and more. To the point where I couldn't see clearly.

"Oni, we believe that too. But some people are just evil in this world. You have to understand that." Lauren said, grabbing me and holding me. I tried my hardest to get out of her hold, I was using all my strength until I finally gave up, and just broke down in her hold. I was sobbing, hard, and I was soon feeling sick to my stomach.

I don't believe it, I don't want to. But then again, what reason does Robyn have to lie for?

"It's okay...just breathe," Robyn said softly, seeing that my cries were getting more violent, and was now rocking back and forth. "Me and Lauren will never leave your side, and now you have Safaree too! Now come on, let's get you cleaned up and go watch your favorite show, Bluey!" I began my breathing technique and nodded in agreement. I felt a whole part missing like someone stabbed a piece of me and took it. Everything felt wrong, and I was now too upset to speak.

And I will be for a very long time.

They both helped clean off my face, and they took me to Robyn's room. Lauren sat me down and got my favorite blanket, then Robyn went downstairs to get us ice cream. I couldn't even watch the show, I didn't find joy in it anymore. Apart from me wanting to ask Bey for herself, but knowing what I do now, Beyoncé probably is tired of me and hates me for taking up all her time. That made me cry more, and Lauren gave me a tight hug as I cried on her shoulder.

"I-I hate her," I whispered, closing my eyes.

I'd be happy if we'd never seen each other again.