𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫: 𝟔💫

"One of those days you had enough, I'll be there"💫

💫

My hands were shaking, my thoughts flooding my mind as I was cleaning up my room

My hands were shaking, my thoughts flooding my mind as I was cleaning up my room. I can't believe I spoke in front of Beyoncé! I hoped she didn't hear any of it, but the look on her face looked not only surprised but in awe. Once I got home that day, I went into my room and started to scream into my pillow, I tried to talk to Robyn about it but I just couldn't, it was too embarrassing.

But today was a new day, a new week. Beyoncé is coming over for our project and I was more than excited when she texted me. My mom tells me a lot, about how she's happy I found a friend, a friend that not only was patient with me but got hit trying to defend me. I couldn't help smiling thinking about that scene, as she walked in the office, her eyes low, her lips busted and her nose dripping blood, telling me to stop apologizing for getting me hurt and she was going to be there for me.

No matter what.

"Ooh, what are you smiling about?" I jumped at the sound of Robyn's loud voice. She came into my room without asking and was sitting on my just now-made bed. I rolled my eyes and put my lost stuffed animal on my dresser. "Why are you getting it all cleaned in here? You never get it cleaned for me!" She said while rolling her eyes, "I'm starting to think you like her more than me." I quickly shook my head and sat beside her, laying my head on her shoulder.

Even though Beyoncé is my friend, I could never replace Robyn. Eventually, she wrapped her arm around me, running her fingers through my hair.

"I know, I'm just playing, I know you would never...now finish this room before you embarrass us all." Robyn laughed as I pushed her away from me, she then walked out of my room. I swear, sometimes she does get on my nerves. Suddenly I heard someone knock on the door, I rushed out and ran to the door at full speed, I was even surprised myself.  As I opened the door, I was waving my hand around with the widest smile I had, I was excited that Beyoncé was coming over! Until...

"Oh! Oni, you're excited to see me?!" I opened my eyes, seeing who it is. I stopped my movement and rolled my eyes. "Well damn! I thought you would've wanted to see your older sister, whatever." Lauren, Robyn's best friend for over a decade, pushed past me and walked straight to the kitchen, as usual. Robyn came out of her room, which was blasting music. I covered my ears and went straight to my room.

I guess today was better, cause usually Lauren would just come in whenever she wanted to, without knocking or any kind of warning, for whatever reason. I try to tell my mom that she shouldn't be able to do that, but both she and Robyn agree that this is her second home.

Once I got in my room, I gently closed the door behind me, then I threw myself on the bed, I was pouting the entire time, constantly checking my phone, then I started to think; maybe Beyoncé doesn't like me anymore? Maybe when she heard me speak, she thought it was weird and decided we shouldn't be friends anymore. I threw my phone aside and hugged my knees, feeling tears roll down my cheeks and onto my bed. For some reason, I just felt pain and a lot of it.

"Nicki!! Your bestie is her-" I jumped up, fixed myself and wiped my tears, and ran out of the door. Once I got to the living room, I saw Beyoncé with a bag in her hand, and Lauren looking at both of us, then nodding and smirking at me. I ignored whatever that was and quickly went to hug Beyoncé, all while jumping, Beyoncé laughed and gave me a tight hug back.

"Hi, Nicki! Hello everyone." She said as I took her hand, pulling her to my room.

"Damn Rob... we've been replaced," Lauren said while shaking her head. Robyn sighed and the last I heard was:

"I know."

Again, I ignored that and quickly led Beyonce to my room, once we were in, I closed the door and showed her everything with a big smile.

"Oouu, it's very...pink. I love it. Now, you wanna start this project? I got us some supplies and snacks and-"

"Mhm!" I hummed excitedly, taking the bag away from her, I immediately started looking for the candy. She laughed loudly and sat down on my bed, looking around.

"You have a lot of collectibles and trinkets, I figured...anyways, let's start! I already got the notes down and everything, we just need to start on the planet." she sat down on the floor, pulling out a black poster board. I sat down beside her, eating the peach rings she bought. "So our planet is Neptune, I can start writing down the facts while you sculpt the planet and the stars, then we paint." I nodded and put the peach rings down, getting ready to work.
..............................................

"Alright! We are done!" Beyonce said with a smile. We were covered in paint and I was just happy that we finished, but I was also very tired. The project looked really good! And sadly the candy was all gone but it doesn't matter because Bey said she would get me more. "Good job Nicki! You did well with the planets and stars." I looked up at her and beamed widely. We both collapsed on my bed, a few chuckles escaped from us as we were both exhausted.  I tried to stretch but I rubbed my arm on Beyonce, feeling her soft skin, but it was bumpy.

I shot up, looking at her arm and seeing all of these cuts and wounds. I gasped and snatched her arm, analyzing each of them as a pout formed. I hated seeing all of these wounds, and I was confused and concerned as to how she got them, maybe a bad accident?

"Nicki..." she trailed out, sitting up beside me, her face looked sad, rather than happy like before. I felt like I did something wrong but I was too curious.

"Mm?" I hummed out, pointing to her arm. She sighed, taking it back, and pulling her sleeve over them.

"It's okay...I just got in a mishap, nothing to be worried about-" I shook my head and ran to my dresser, pulling out a box of my Barbie bandaids that my mom bought for me for whatever reason. I quickly made my way back to her and pulled back her sleeve, then I gently placed the bandaid on one of her cuts, knowing I needed much more. "Oh..." she whispered lowly, looking at the bandaid and then looking up at me. "Thanks...really." I nodded, then I yawned. I decided to rest my head on her shoulder, still holding her arm.

With that, she relaxed her shoulders and wrapped her arm around me, moving her hand up and down my arm softly. I usually hate physical touch, but I guess I let this one slide.

Before I closed my eyes, I looked up to see Beyonce with her eyes shut, a small smile was on her face, causing me to soon close my eyes afterward.

"F-friend?" I said tiredly, slowly falling asleep.

"Yes Nicki, my best friend."